306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: LONDON: Ace Cafe - 16 April 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pompey306mark Wrote:That and a bang from the drivers side top mount area. I have had a look, but can't see anything.

Might roll the arches too.

Both mine & atters' coilies make the boinging noise... I couldn't find anything, but it has no effect on the handling so im not worried..?
Ed Doe Wrote:
Pompey306mark Wrote:That and a bang from the drivers side top mount area. I have had a look, but can't see anything.

Might roll the arches too.

Both mine & atters' coilies make the boinging noise... I couldn't find anything, but it has no effect on the handling so im not worried..?
Definitely not ninja
Going to be in my mums fiesta as my car is out of action for a bit. If any one has a woodruff key for a Bosch they want to give me I would be very thankfull!
Since the list got lot 2 pages ago :roll: here it is again.

1.Scott & Kim
2. Niall - v455grf
3. Sam - s625 sbj
4. 4WayDiablo + smanfa R73BHP
5. Grant w212xvc
6. Ed Doe V706FFJ
7. Matt w979 LCD
8. Connor W804 KYB
9. ginge191 P965 XPR
10. Gurj- P263 PGS
11. Ben- R450 RFJ
12. Jonny b-M549 NRJ

If you're not on it yet can you please add your names before lunch tomorrow?

Thanks Big Grin
1.Skim
2. Niall - v455grf
3. Sam - s625 sbj
5. Grant w212xvc
6. Ed Doe V706FFJ
7. Matt w979 LCD
8. Connor W804 KYB
9. ginge191 P965 XPR
10. Gurj- P263 PGS
11. Ben- R450 RFJ
12. Jonny b-M549 NRJ

13. Pompey mark - P942UTL
14. KrisB and the 40Fart - sMOKE
Ben Jay Wrote:Going to be in my mums fiesta as my car is out of action for a bit. If any one has a woodruff key for a Bosch they want to give me I would be very thankfull!

Buy one from pug..
Connor Wrote:
Ben Jay Wrote:Going to be in my mums fiesta as my car is out of action for a bit. If any one has a woodruff key for a Bosch they want to give me I would be very thankfull!

Buy one from pug..
I've ordered one from them but I don't know when I can pick it up
tomorrow maybe? phone em and ask
Well it depends when/how you ordered it... If theyre ordering it as stock, then itll be 2 days, if you VOR (vehicle off road) itll be 1 day (next day)
You guys talking to me? Lol they will have it in stock by Tuesday
yes you lol
got the part number? could phone the one near me, and if they have one in stock ill pick it up for you?
also have a bag full of stuff in the boot for you too ninja
Sam I've got your calipers in the boot. Almost got binned yesterday :/
]1.Skim
2. Niall - v455grf
3. Sam - s625 sbj
5. Grant w212xvc
6. Ed Doe V706FFJ
7. Matt w979 LCD
8. Connor W804 KYB
9. ginge191 P965 XPR
10. Gurj- P263 PGS
11. Ben- R450 RFJ
12. Jonny b-M549 NRJ

Need foobys reg on this he's giving me a lift Wink
Matt Wrote:]1.Skim
2. Niall - v455grf
3. Sam - s625 sbj
5. Grant w212xvc
6. Ed Doe V706FFJ
7. Matt w979 LCD
8. Connor W804 KYB
9. ginge191 P965 XPR
10. Gurj- P263 PGS
11. Ben- R450 RFJ
12. Jonny b-M549 NRJ

Need foobys reg on this he's giving me a lift Wink

It won't make it. It's ph2 and Diablo Wink
Niall Wrote:It won't make it. It's ph2 and Diablo Wink

And Pheobe will have fallen over before being able to get into it....
Niall Wrote:Sam I've got your calipers in the boot. Almost got binned yesterday :/
phew, glad you didn't bin them! cheers man!
I'd be greatful if anyone has any Stickers they may donate / swap for a brew. And if anyones got a Gearknob?

Ps, no performance brand part stickers. Insurance don't like them Smile
ive a couple of knobs Kris, ill chuck em in the boot. ones a 406 one with yellow film on the chrome (dont ask, i got happy with it when i did my lights) and the other is from a 307 or 308 or something. was gunna put em on mine, but too scared of hitting myself in the face when i wrench off the original lol
Oooh I'll have to have a looksie at em then Big Grin
Kris, got any of your powered stickers in yet??
at this rate... im gunna look right shifty selling wares out the back of my car... lol
samass Wrote:yes you lol
got the part number? could phone the one near me, and if they have one in stock ill pick it up for you?
also have a bag full of stuff in the boot for you too ninja

Nope don't have a part number.
Grant Wrote:
Niall Wrote:And Pheobe will have fallen over before being able to get into it....

Grant, I almost fell over..pissing myself with laughter lmao

Scott, what reg are you listing ? ninja

KrisB, really? Your insurance are that bad? lmao
One of those ones that have a letter, three numbers, and another three letters? It's on the front AND back of the car :-O
It's not too bad in terms of price, they allow a vinyl wrap, alloys, zorst for free, and then lowering £300 extra! :o

However, when i stated vinyl wrap AND stickers they asked if i would have any performance stickers, to which i replied no, You know the baaare crap i went through with my lisence and i aint taking NO risks.
Kris, can you get hold of a throttle cable tomorrow for me? Ill pay cash at ace in the evening; hoping someone can help me fit it at ace too?!?! I msgd you my plate or its on this thread somewhere...

Is it hard to fit? ie do you think I can do it at ace?! I'm a bit worried about mine... :S
Real easy to fit ed Smile
Scott Wrote:One of those ones that have a letter, three numbers, and another three letters? It's on the front AND back of the car :-O

and i thought you were going to use a smart-arsed comment like kimmies 306 lol
Kris can you get hold of a woodruff key for tomorrow?
KrisB Wrote:It's not too bad in terms of price, they allow a vinyl wrap, alloys, zorst for free, and then lowering £300 extra! :o

However, when i stated vinyl wrap AND stickers they asked if i would have any performance stickers, to which i replied no, You know the baaare crap i went through with my lisence and i aint taking NO risks.

ha ha that makes me chuckle....

you can have alloys, vinyl wrap and a exhaust which will make your car more attractive and wanted to be nicked were as.....

you wouldn't be allowed to add vinyl's and performance stickers which most people would chuckle at, rather than want to nick...

CRAZY
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6