306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Standard Tapered alloy wheel bolts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After 9 (I know a strange number to want) tapered wheel bolts for my cyclones posted. 2 rear wheels have spacers & extended bolts and one in osf is a steel wheel bolt so wanna get changed. Thanks Smile
cyclones take flat bolts not tapered.
Some later ones did. Mine do.
Ph3 cyclones have flat bolts but a tapered shaft (Giggedy)

Guess it's so you didn't need to carry a separate set of bolts around in case you needed to use th spare wheel

/unhelpful post :-P
(14-04-2014, 02:50 PM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]Ph3 cyclones have flat bolts but a tapered shaft (Giggedy)

Guess it's so you didn't need to carry a separate set of bolts around in case you needed to use th spare wheel

/unhelpful post :-P

NEIN NEIN NEIN
Ive got some bud £15 posted
they're still flat seat, just have a taper for the spare wheel.
Spare wheel would have the flat washers on it surely?

All cyclones take flat bolts by the way. If they look like they take tapered chances are someone's been using tapered bolts for so long it's indented! The tapered/flat style bolts with the 17mm head are a later design from 206/307 alloy wheels.
late cyclones used those bolts too Sam.
(14-04-2014, 09:58 PM)welshpug Wrote: [ -> ]late cyclones used those bolts too Sam.

Prove it!
They do, just with a 19mm head.
cyclones taking tapered bolts? . . .i call BS on that . .Smile
The later lazers and clones take the bolts on the right along with all the newer pug alloys.
Was done to so away with the cooler on the spares as far as I can tell

[Image: 1006129-869m.jpg]
That's the ones Chris, I'd never seen or heard of them until I bought a 2002 hdi