306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Sony A200 DSLR With Extras
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Selling my DSLR as I want to upgrade, had this camera about 3 years now and never had a problem. Ideal first DSLR as it has got all the features you could want Smile

Included is;
Sony A200 body - leads, charger, battery and 4gb compact flash included.
Minolta 28 -70 mm lens
Minolta 70 - 210 mm lens
0.5x converter (needs an adapter to fit, think the thread's 52mm and my lens is 55mm)
Sony HVL flash - Flash comes in bag with diffuser and stand
Remote shutter release
Also think I've got a spare camera bag lying around somewhere.

All are in very good condition, no deep/noticeable scratches anywhere.

Looking for £350 for everything.
Photos will be added tomorrow.
OMG WANT. Was looking at a new camera earlier today :o

I will consult my bank lol

Seriously, I am keen to have this though mate, but may be a few weeks before I have the cash.
Dan! Wrote:OMG WANT. Was looking at a new camera earlier today :o

I will consult my bank lol

Seriously, I am keen to have this though mate, but may be a few weeks before I have the cash.

No problems dude Smile
Going to be after Christmas until I can afford my new one anyways, but can get rid of this whenever.
Also, got a remote shutter too, will add that to the first post Smile
Dan if you buy this sell me yours Big Grin
Matt Wrote:Dan if you buy this sell me yours Big Grin

:thumbup:
Winner Wink
/offtopic
@Dan! logbook came through Modnay/Tuesday this week Big Grin

/ontopic
If I find any more bits that I've collected I'll add them to the list. Prettyy sure I've still got the original box for the camera and 70-210 lens.
wow good deal that!
Moonstone2.0 Wrote:wow good deal that!
Cheers Smile
Want someone to buy it, looking to upgrade to a 550D Smile
i would but ive just bought a 5d :p
Moonstone2.0 Wrote:i would but ive just bought a 5d :p

Everrrr so slightly out of my price range :'(
Fack, I've been wanting to get myself a half-decent camera for ages. WHyyy do these always come up when I have no cash?! :'(
Ed Doe Wrote:Fack, I've been wanting to get myself a half-decent camera for ages. WHyyy do these always come up when I have no cash?! :'(

'least you're not spending it on a broken ph2 :p
It looks a fair deal to me does that mate Smile

Moonstone2.0 Wrote:i would but ive just bought a 5d :p

You have lots more money spare than me, jellous is not the word!
Still interested in this Dan?
I am, but dont hold it for me man, funds for it are dependant on how much/what I can sell off that Focus I bought a few weeks back so cant be certain about money for the moment. x
Dan! Wrote:I am, but dont hold it for me man, funds for it are dependant on how much/what I can sell off that Focus I bought a few weeks back so cant be certain about money for the moment. x

No worries mate Smile
Gonna hold off from putting on E-bay as long as possible tbh :mrgreen:
C'mon, someone must want this :p
I'm out now mate Sad found something else. Good luck with the sale though, you got it advertised anywhere else?
Take a mars bar for it? A triple chocolate one? Wink
Dan! Wrote:I'm out now mate Sad found something else. Good luck with the sale though, you got it advertised anywhere else?
Not put it up anywhere else yet...
Matt Wrote:Take a mars bar for it? A triple chocolate one? Wink
Tempting, but not quite :p
Dammit, if only the car didn't need fixing lol
Matt Wrote:Dammit, if only the car didn't need fixing lol

Might be coming to the tunnel meet next year, might be able to tempt you then :p
Anyone at all?
Going on E-bay in the new year if not?
Righht. Christmas price drop.
Anybody want it for £300? Spend some of the Christmas dollla?? Wink
What lens mount does these use out of interest?

Also - why 550D?

See if you can get a D90 for cheaps? Work's just bought a D90 with the kit 18-105VR and I'm way impressed... IIRC it was less than a 550d in the end - way better controls IMO also...

And I've come from a 400d and always have been a Canon man, but the recent Nikons IMO are marginally better for the money...
Ruan Wrote:What lens mount does these use out of interest?

Also - why 550D?

See if you can get a D90 for cheaps? Work's just bought a D90 with the kit 18-105VR and I'm way impressed... IIRC it was less than a 550d in the end - way better controls IMO also...

And I've come from a 400d and always have been a Canon man, but the recent Nikons IMO are marginally better for the money...

Sony A mount Smile
Just what I'm familiar with tbh, used it a lot and know the ins and outs Smile
New year bump!
Need this gone now! Someone buy it please! Really want to buy my new camera but can't really until this one's gone! Make me an offer! Big Grin
Going on e-bay soon. Got my new camera on order now so need to shift it....
Pages: 1 2