306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Whats it Worth?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, looking to buy my 13th 306 as another project.... lol

Not sure what I should give for it!

2000 HDi Meridian estate
Around 120k miles
No T&T - needs beam and wishbones at least for MOT (but I have a full car to break anyway)
Has the usual rust hole which will need welding
Interior is in good condition iirc
Bodywork isn't too bad, a few small dents, but does have a majorly dented wing - needs a new one
It also has a bet chassis leg on the passenger side but its not noticeable with all the panels on.

So what do you reckon it's worth?

Cheers
Tom
Not a lot, easy to fix for someone like you, but don't let the seller know that :-P

I'd say about £200-£300
I was thinking £200 so guess that's about right then. Smile
if its china Wink
(10-04-2014, 11:58 AM)mspdan Wrote: [ -> ]if its china Wink

Not breaking it mate. I will however be breaking one of the other chinas. Wink Bonnet isn't great, but better than silver lol.
well ill be in great yarmouth tomorrow so if you have one that isnt dreadful can come and take it off your hands? :p
You're basically a 306 trader now tom haha!
(10-04-2014, 12:00 PM)mspdan Wrote: [ -> ]well ill be in great yarmouth tomorrow so if you have one that isnt dreadful can come and take it off your hands? :p

Only 2 hours away then.... lol

Would have to leave your current bonnet though, as wont have space for properly breaking for another week or so.

(10-04-2014, 12:55 PM)Midnightclub Wrote: [ -> ]You're basically a 306 trader now tom haha!

Nope, I just like throwing money away in the hope that I'll actually make some eventually... Dodgy lol