306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: GTI-6 with 34k on the clock..ARGHHH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went for £960!!!! I chickened out in the end as it was getting too high by the time you add in buying fees (not ebay), transport (no mot or tax) and a cam belt change etc

1997 P2 with leather/alcantara, CD changer, headlight protectors and the only marks were a small dent above the NSR wheel and a couple of scuffs on the back bumper.

Really wondering if I should have stuck at it and gone higher Sad
You should have stayed with it and gone higher,if the mileage is genuine then its worth a lot more than it went for.
ARGHHHH I am really regretting it but have enough on my plate at the moment.

Tthe interior and alloys were pristine. Still had the ditch finders on! Just couldn't justify going over £1k really with the extra costs. Was £470 when i spotted it last night.

I hope the new owner doesnt strip it for parts and keeps it as it is. Completely standard car.
The silver one?

Tbh I wouldn't have paid more than a grand, it's probably in pretty poor condition mechanically....perished rubber etc. And you say it still had the original tyres as well!? Confused

Must admit, I had a similar thing with a ph1 '6 that went for more than I could justify a few days ago. Probably for the best though!
Was this on ebay?anyone got a link?
(09-04-2014, 12:45 PM)7057sam Wrote: [ -> ]Was this on ebay?anyone got a link?

believe it was the one on silverlake they were auctioning off mate Smile
If it was a mint P1 in diablo then I would have gone higher!

tbh it looked like it had been kept in a garage. I think it would have been in pretty good shape, even the back brakes weren't rusty and it's mot had just run out.