306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: MOT Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So its MOT time for the rover, will it pass or will it turn to rusty dust in the testees hands . Place your votes to keep me entertained in Macys while I wait
Pass. With a few advisories Wink
Hope so all the previous was jist for tyres. But then those "fixed" tyres exploded on me shortly after buying it so who knows if that mot was legit
Advisories on rust and it being a rover25
Fail, advised to scrap for being un road worthy, because its a rover.
Fail for being registered as a MG when it's actually a rover
Good luck mate

Won't you getting when it fail lol
Won't be getting anything else since I got 12 more months!
only advisory was an oil leak really surprised with it Big Grin Today's a good day
Thats a shame, we all hoped it would all fail so badly youd have to scrap it.

Have you found your missing horsepower yet?
I was close (;
well done fella...

could the oil leak be the issue? I know VTec on hondas is touchy when it comes to oil pressure.
Nice one Smile.
Cheers guys, was sure I'd fail on something like wiper blades or the 'xenononnono' style headlight bulbs.
Dum-dum you dick haha but not sure really on the power, wanting to put on rollers again because the cost would rather do it after mod's and then see if it's making the power i want.
Piggy that is a good point, wonder if a leaking cam ladder could stop it reaching a high enough pressure at the control unit if it's leaking internally?

Procta has told me of a elise race oil that he's using which is slightly thicker than the standard stuff but runs well in his and has quietened the engine somewhat, maybe that could help stop the leaking?
The oil leak must be keeping the rust at bay, then Tongue