306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Lower strut braces - bare metal ones for you cheapskates....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
ninja

4 available, all bare metal, £50 plus 5.95 for postage if you need it. First come, first served!
What type are they? Gti6 or the other tighter ones?
Will these offer sump protection for lowly gentlemen?

If so pencil me in for one next week
They're the tighter fitting version of the gti6 ones, should fit everything bar TU models.

I can do an even tighter one for the really low TD's with just two bends, but won't be making any of those for a while.
Got a photo of one fitted? Il book one
Phil i'll definitely take one mate, payday isn't til the 26th though so will be next Monday I pay up if that's ok?

I just want one that will offer some kind of protecting to the sump so it doesn't get ripped off.
I call dibs on one Ripp please Smile Do these fit with the undertray still in place out of interest? Do you have any of these tighter models (ooh er!) fitted? I've got some hellish speedbumps down my way and am rather worried ill ground her out! :S
I'm not sure, I don't think anyone's fitted one with the undertray, will see if I can find some fitted pics, should be a couple in Padges thread somewhere.
Me please! I'll pay Thursday if that's ok fella? I'll take one 100% and I'm happy to pay a small deposit TongueP
Yeah, that's fine if it's definate tommorow, in that case - 2 left!

cwspellowe - I might have a couple more next week so you can have one out of those if money's tight 'till then Smile
I'll take one!

Can PayPal you the money tonight too...
Constant spamming you over the years and you still don't know my name? f*ck you!

You'd better be making them next week or i'll make sure i forget your name in retaliation
Here ya go Ed, also starring shiny droplinks ninja

[Image: SAM_0590.jpg]

Can't get any tighter without hitting the pipe bracket under the back of the sump Big Grin

Feck off Chris, you can wait another 2 years now lol
Rippthrough Wrote:Here ya go Ed, also starring shiny droplinks ninja

Can't get any tighter without hitting the pipe bracket under the back of the sump Big Grin

Dammit stop tempting me with yet more shinyshiny, I'm about breaking the bank getting this damm strut brace!! Tongue

I'm in bed now, can I have dibs until 9am tomorrow, I need to check just how much my bank manager will hate me if I buy this!
Ok Ed, right then, pending confirmation/payment from a couple of people tommorow, they're all gone, sorry guys, better hope someone's skint Big Grin
Ed Doe Wrote:
Rippthrough Wrote:Here ya go Ed, also starring shiny droplinks ninja

Dammit stop tempting me with yet more shinyshiny, I'm about breaking the bank getting this damm strut brace!! Tongue

I'm in bed now, can I have dibs until 9am tomorrow, I need to check just how much my bank manager will hate me if I buy this!

Do what I do... Try sending the money anyway. If it goes, WIN, shiny things coming your way. If it fails, get someone else to send the dolla. Job done :p

Rippthrough Wrote:Ok Ed, right then, pending confirmation/payment from a couple of people tommorow, they're all gone, sorry guys, better hope someone's skint Big Grin

Payment sent Big Grin

These braces are one of the few things you can buy for a 306, use it, come to sell it and it's actually gone up in value haha
Phil is that Padge's car?
Any left?
cwspellowe Wrote:Phil is that Padge's car?

No, that's one with a proper engine lol
Eskiiboi Wrote:These braces are one of the few things you can buy for a 306, use it, come to sell it and it's actually gone up in value haha

lol

It's an investment! Better than the interest at the bank...
Oh feck. Why do these things always come along when im skint!!
'cause yer always skint? ninja
Rippthrough Wrote:'cause yer always skint? ninja

I am when I have a broken car Sad

If you will have any about st the end of the month, I'll Definately have one!!
I'll have one!!

Ha ha scratch that i already have one bitches lol
Mines blue Tongue na na na na naaaa na
^^He got the best one. And it's going on a dirty diesel Sad
f*ck yeah!
Damn it, too slow!
Rippthrough Wrote:Ok Ed, right then, pending confirmation/payment from a couple of people tommorow, they're all gone, sorry guys, better hope someone's skint Big Grin

Sorry to disappoint anyone praying for my skintness; ill take this please!

Can you pm me your paypal details asap so I can sort payment. Big Grin

Cheers!
If you have any more in a couple weeks I'll defferntly take one if they fit the hdi?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5