306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: should i buy or not buy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just been offerd this for £150 cash no tax no mot and no turbo Sad. not sure if it could be good for spares or just wasting my time.

[Image: 115261708.jpg][Image: 115262036.jpg]
[Image: 115262285.jpg]
Wouldnt say it would be worth the hassle myself :/ Like you could get one or two bits off it and scrap it for that amount but i wouldnt have thought youd get much off it in that condition and spec :/
thats what i just thought. it aint even got electric windows lol
Id buy it, put the dimma kit on it and 6 engine and strip everything not needed out
supose you could just tidy it up and sell it for a small proffit. imo not much more you could do unless you want to throw cash at it.
tbh few hundred quid max and you could sell that for ~£6-700 believe it or not.

That's the going rate for 106 n/a diesels these days, believe me I spent a long time looking for one, then my uncle gave me one with a list of mot fails!

They're cheap to insure and run, and in the current economical climate, that's a very desirable thing...

Failing that IIRC you'd get your money back and then some if you scrapped it...
Bosch pumped to, so veg freindly NA derv....think of the running costs Smile
Could be a total ballache to get it throught he MOT, plus you gotta fork out alot fot tax aswell. So to get it back on road your looking at another £260 minimum, ontop of your £150 just to get it on the road. Thats if it sails the mot...
You'd get least 150 in scrap... pretty much a safe buy tbh
didnt think that was a bosh. could that go on a turbo diesel
No as it doesn't have boost compensating
think ill pass on it lol