306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: flocking :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi peeps just to let u know i have my own flocking buisness if you wanna check it out its kp-flocking.co.uk or look us up on facebook Wink
Veeeeery interesting...

How much would you do a 306 dash for? And excue the newbness, would you have to remove it to flock it, or could you do it in situ?
its around 100 depending on what bits and yes you do Sad you can post it to us or drop it off depending where you are
hmm fair enough; not gonna happen this year unfortunately; im already getting on above my budget for the winter/spring sprucing!!
A guy local to me quoted me 80 quid to flock my wheels in any colour ninja
depends how they do it weather it will last n plus soooo hard to clean i did my steelies lol where u at?
Portsmouth :-)
yea thats a trek away from me
i swear i have you on facebook! lol
dunno you may have my buisness but not me lol reckon ur bit far to have met ya like
Flock shop in gosport Phil, by any chance?
Pompey306mark Wrote:Flock shop in gosport Phil, by any chance?
Probably. It was mark bartlett with the 200sx recommended
I got Sarah's rocker cover by that guy was a good job. But no reply to email or phone last week. To get my roof lining done.
Where are you based?? Can you price up, Door Cards - Dash and centre bit (goes around gear stick, handbrake etc.

Also are you able to do steering wheels just wondering Smile

Cheers
Okay do in confused what is flocking? As I was set on it being somehow do to shiney bits to stop glare. An then phil said about wheels? Mark said about rocker covers and headlinings? What is it?
from my understanding it goes on as a powder and then has a texture similar to suade.

basically fluffy powder coating!

Its used alot in fashion also.

[Image: Blue-dash-2_1266000532.JPG]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flocking_%28texture%29
is this guys still doing flocking????

Local company quoted me 200 PLUS vat for just the dash!!!