306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Phase 1 DTS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just getting some interest really in selling my d tub, I have had it for 4 years been off the road for 2 however does run.

Pros
134k full service history
T2 turbo
Straight through powerflow exhaust
Powder coated 205 gti wheels in white
Lowered on coilovers
Phase 2 rear light conversion
De-tangoed
Boost gauge
K&N induction kit
bodywork is in good nick apart from the front bumper which had an encounter with a badger.

Cons
Standard Lucas pump
Front bumper knackered
Intermittent rev counter
Drivers bolster worn
Boost gauge not plumbed in
No t&t

If I don't reply on here send me a text and I will get back asap 07713037433

I only have one picture atm but will upload more soon
[Image: IMAG0198_zpscc677b72.jpg]
someone should save this, can you put some sort of guide price please though mate, cheers . .Smile
Well Tbh I'm debating giving tax and test then selling it because I just fitted the Lucas because the old one broke, so with t&t £800 ono?
PX with diablo '6 on 55k?
Text me details ginge
pm,d... ;-)
How much as it stands?
Always wanted a kingfisher green one.
(05-04-2014, 12:05 PM)Garlicbread Wrote: [ -> ]Text me details ginge

Pm me your number; you got deleted after I went through my contacts and removed those who disappeared off the face of 306 world. Smile
How much as is??
Would also be interested as is.
Really reluctant to sell as it is due to me saving for a wedding and if it's only £200 I might as well keep it Wink
I'm more interest in its value with tax and test really, also forgot to mention it's a d8a lol
Well if it comes to it / comes to selling as is let me know.
I offered 500 and was refused so dont expect this car to go cheap. I thought that offer was a bit high
I havent paid more than 550 for a dturbo that was running with t&t
Me neither, i just offered that because i really wanted it haha
Oh dont get me wrong, the colour makes it that little bit more desirable, but I wouldnt pay more that 500. Tbh mate, just keep it as a little project car, as you really wont get the money you want for it
Its worth 500 with T&T but not as it is, i was thinking 2-3 hundreds maximum.....Looks like im out of luck than heh.
Or break for bits, dibs on exhaust Wink
I just want the shell & V5 heh, not worried about it having a motor / parts on it Tongue
Darren, if you just want a shell & V5, I have a Miami ph1 shell with V5. But I'm in Scotland.....
Tbh jimbo I guess I was asking for more as it has such sentimental value lol also I bought it originally for £750 and I never realised ph1 prices have actually gone down!?
Tbh i think 306s in general are all pretty cheap now. No matter what phase
In regards to your offer jimbo it was never declined, I just gave you a cheeky counter offer and heard nothing back Wink
Id only want it for the fairly rare colour, ive got enough other shells kicking about as it is heh
(06-04-2014, 07:27 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: [ -> ]I just want the shell & V5 heh, not worried about it having a motor / parts on it Tongue

Darren,

I need the running gear, gearstick and probably the mounts from either side of the chassis.
We should be buying a car and splitting it between us !!
There's one same colour here guys

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motor...1056545350

Feel free to rep me Wink
Just an update on this turns out the heater matrix is gone coolant in the passenger footwell blah blah, so I'm thinking of breaking some of it for parts and selling the engine and shell, would there be much interest in this for parts?
Interested in exhaust,
How much for the whole thing as it is?
Well selling the wheels, exhaust, sub and amp then the rest of the car I reckon I could make around £500 ish so a offer around that?
Pages: 1 2