306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: where do you buy these from?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
where can i get hold of a smooth bonnet and grille for my 306 hdi 2000??
I think most people would just smooth the bonnet/grill they already have. How handy are you with welding and fibreglass? Alternatively, do you know anyone who is handy with welding and fibreglass? lol
at the moment my mechanically car knowledge spans as fair as changing the air & oil filter and changing the oil Undecided and nope i know no one who's good at either of those
Fair enough, i can't say much, as my mechanical knowledge isn't that great either, but i'm learning every day! Big Grin

Again, once you pass the 20 posts mark, you could always try putting a thread up in the "Wanted" section, someone might have one, or know someone that has... Wink
same same everyday im learning bout my car Smile

good point il give that a try
I'd be interested in recommended suppliers too. Should be getting an XP laptop next week off a work mate and will be ordering PP2000 shortly afterwards. Someone off here recommended PD Developments, although you pay a bit more....but they also sell the MPPS v13 too. Map-Map-Map

PP2000 PD Developments

Or, even more pricey...

Easy Diagnostics PP2000
I'll have a bonnet and grill smoothed for sale soon will be in primer or can paint it to the colour of your car