306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: xud set up ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello relatively new to the 306 oc........

What's the best setup to run ( pump,turbo,injectors)

Just bought a donor for spares so have both pumps, any help would be appericated
get a bosch on there and the biggest bloody blower you can find Tongue
Bosch pump, half decent exhaust, good service, and if budget stretchs a decent GT series turbo.
How much we looking at for a decent GT turbo ???
Running Lucas pump , kkk turbo , turbo back sportex back box ATM pulls alright would like to know roughly what the old blaze runs bhp wise
Have a look on ebay for prices depends what gt series you go for then you have to factor in the cost of making it fit as there not bolt on fitment have a look around the forum loads of good info
What GT series is good for decent power gains but to still be nice as a daily.? I'll have a look now,
Luckily I have a mate that's pretty handy with a welder so fab work to make it fit shouldnt be to hard I hope......... Lol

Matt as I can't pm or post in for sale yet....... 15 more posts to go :\
I have a phase 1 breaker seen you may need a few parts ??
Have a search and a read mate there's loads of information on here
Depending on when you want to buy...
I may know of a GT2056s for sale soon
2052/2056 ideal for 90% of people...
Piggy when an how much you wanting ?? Won't be for a couple of months tho, I have an expensive child! Lol

What power gains we talking out of the 2056 ?

Thanks for the info lads!
200bhp would be possible I would think with the 2056 with a well setup engine, pump etc

But easily 150-170bhp

PM me once you have 20posts
I'll be happy running 160 170 bhp mark as it was ment to be a daily family car ( but I couldn't leave her standard) lol ......

And will do piggy do you have manifold to fit as well ? Or would you be keeping that ?
2056 is a sweet turbo. thats where id be looking.good gains and they arnt that expensive.

its easy to knock up a manifold too if you are handy with a angle grinder and a welder
Yeah seems to be the turbo people like ............ As for handy with an angle grinder and a welder I'm not! But I do have a mate that's pretty good so hopefully I can rope him into helping Smile
i have an angle grinder im far too eager to use. cant promise anything will be too the correct shape but its the thought that counts lmao
Remind me to lock away the power tools if you ever come to help me out dude! But on the plus side I have a full car for spares so if it did go wrong we can try again lol
hahah i have my own angle grinder... locking them wont help Tongue

nah in seriousness adapter plates for the maifold will be easy, get a template made, some steel, and a drill and we could get them done in a day, making the downpipe would be the tricky part though, need a welder lol
Shit,.....

Sounds too easy something's got to go wrong it is French after all!

I have the welder cover a good mate of mine is always up for making shit out a metal Smile
haha awesome, not too hard. adaptor plates down pipe, oil lines and a turbo and jobs a good,un

i think... Confused
Sweet cheers for the help matt much appreciated!

You think :\ doesn't fill me with confidence mate lol
hahah im pretty sure thats everything. it is quite easy to do logically.its the physcial workings Smile ill double check thats everything