306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 1.4 + 1.6 4 branch manifold decat and exhaust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stainless steel 4 branch saxo/106 manifold modified by powerflow exhausts ( Mr Tyre) lincoln to fit a 306.
This will fit on a standard system so you only have to change to a standard cat for mot not swap the entire system.
I can include a lambda sensor in with the sale if needed but i cant guarantee its a perfect sensor.
For some reason i always found it easier doubling the manifold gaskets when fitting, i think it increased the clearance to one bolt.

Stainless De-cat and stainless exhaust wolfrace exhaust, centre pipe and back box are one piece and iirc it was custom made for a friends 306.
It's a 2" system with a 3.5" slash cut tip on the back box

All new clamps included in the sale
Everything could do with a good clean and polish but theres not cracks in the manifold.

Any questions please feel free to ask.

looking for £100 ono

collection from dn21

im always willing to wrap everything up if you wish for a courier to collect, i can try organise a courier but as im away alot it becomes a bit fun

[attachment=14955]

[attachment=14957]

[attachment=14958]

[attachment=14959]

[attachment=14960]
Flange measurements as requested by Darren please excuse my paint skill's

[attachment=15003]
Anyone?? As said open to offers
up to the top
bank holiday bump for all you tu lovers
If you get desperate I would take the short section on the end of the four branch...but don't really need the rest / justify it all....