306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Taking the stripped out 306 thing a bit far...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Go on then, which one of you lot was it?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...d-MOT.html

Taking the whole stripped out weight loss thing a bit far me thinks... lol
And again the daily mail talking utter shite;

Quote:'Also, new cars have day time headlights that warn pedestrians a car is heading their way. If these are removed, then the pedestrian won't have that extra time to see the car coming towards them.

DRLs were only compulsory from 2012 onwards and only a handful of cars had them from choice before that. Also, if a pedestrian needs DRLs to see a car coming, they deserve to be hit by one!
The Mail talking utter s**te is par for the course isn't it? lol
(03-04-2014, 04:35 PM)powerandtorque Wrote: [ -> ]The Mail talking utter s**te is par for the course isn't it? lol

Oh yeah definitely! It just pisses me off when i read it. Same with the likes of The Sun.
If you read that article, it could of been cut down to about a third of what it is but instead the writer has padded it out by repeating their self over and over again to make it look like they actually possess some sort of intelligence. lol
I'm just surprised that they didn't somehow get a link to illegal immigrants, house prices, Diana or cancer into the article somewhere - their standards are clearly slipping...
(02-04-2014, 07:55 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]I got mine for £18 posted.

(03-04-2014, 04:39 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2014, 04:35 PM)powerandtorque Wrote: [ -> ]The Mail talking utter s**te is par for the course isn't it? lol

Oh yeah definitely! It just pisses me off when i read it. Same with the likes of The Sun.
If you read that article, it could of been cut down to about a third of what it is but instead the writer has padded it out by repeating their self over and over again to make it look like they actually possess some sort of intelligence. lol

Well that's your fault for actively reading The Sun.

You could read cave art for news on current affairs to the same effect lol
(03-04-2014, 04:47 PM)powerandtorque Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just surprised that they didn't somehow get a link to illegal immigrants, house prices, Diana or cancer into the article somewhere - their standards are clearly slipping...

If you read it backward, it gives 7 reasons why you should support UKIP.

(03-04-2014, 04:50 PM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2014, 04:39 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]

Well that's your fault for actively reading The Sun.

You could read cave art for news on current affairs to the same effect lol

I don't actively read the sun. I read it when i get links like that to it.
Funny though because there used to be a copy of it every day in your van. But then i suppose a pikey doesn't have the intelligence to read anything else other than the sun or a pizza menu Wink
Boobs mate.

Its all about the boobs.

And it was a copy of the Daily sport I'll have you know.
Thats a bit over zealous really
He had to be from nottingham Rolleyes
What a dick.... No-one buys doors! Woulda better keeping the engine to sell! Tongue

1.8 Meridian ftw though. lol
Should have chopped the roof off for true al-fresco motoring. Minds me of scrapping the Ronker Big Grin

[Image: 231051_1900116376873_6582730_n.jpg]
Yeh I would have had that engine! The bumpers look mint too! Probably the most valuable bits!
Is there actually anything to stop you driving with no doors? Bonnet they will argue it exposed too much incase you hit a pedestrian. And im sure you can drive with no lifhts aslong as its during the day. Correct me if im wrong.
Nope, you must have lights even in daylight (indicators and brakes for a start). Also, interestingly, you can get fined for driving with a blown headlight bulb in broad daylight lol.

Doors are again for safety, if someone T-boned them they wouldn't have a chance.
Oh yeah, thinking like a bmw driver for a moment there.
lmao
In Bingham that car is considered well equipped.
(04-04-2014, 10:34 PM)306pc Wrote: [ -> ]In Bingham that car is considered well equipped.

lmao