306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Rear passenger side strip in black
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For a 5 door car in black must be in good condition Smile

Ph3 too Smile
I have a moonstone one, we could give ir a blast of paint one day if you can't find one.
Nice one kent, was hoping to find one in the same colour before resorting to painting Smile ill give it till next weekend till I find one, then buy a can Smile need to do the spoiler anyhow Smile
(03-04-2014, 07:23 PM)deggerz Wrote: [ -> ]Nice one kent, was hoping to find one in the same colour before resorting to painting Smile ill give it till next weekend till I find one, then buy a can Smile need to do the spoiler anyhow Smile

Yeah bring them down well have a day of painting :-) I got loads to do anyway.
Good man Smile
Well have to have a trip to geejays and to halfords get everything needed anyway.
Yeah Smile not been to get jays in a while SmileSmile
I went other week, bought new tools. :-D
Good man Smile reckon it's worth getting some 2k lacquer?
(03-04-2014, 08:36 PM)deggerz Wrote: [ -> ]Good man Smile reckon it's worth getting some 2k lacquer?

Your choice mate I just use lacquer and primer from geejays. It's like £2.50 for big can.
Yeah I'm. Just thinking of a bit more shine and protection and blending in as well as possible Smile
(03-04-2014, 08:39 PM)deggerz Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I'm. Just thinking of a bit more shine and protection and blending in as well as possible Smile

I've never done blending tbh. I wouldn't trust it on the car.
Smile as long as it looks good enough I'm happy Smile that spoilers gonna take some work though Smile
Wicked well see how it comes out in site you won't tell once done