306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: GOT A RALLYE!!!!!!!!1111!!one1!!1eleven11!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So for those who don't have me on Facebook I got myself a motherfucking rallye today! Its Mitch's old car. It needs some work (brakes, wishbones, lambda, top mount welding and some other shit) but shes gonna come off the road for a restoration.

[attachment=14929]

I think I'm gonna have the engine out and strip then paint the bay to keep the rust at bay and then under seal the car thoroughly. Also gonna do stuff like a cam belt as its 4 years since shes had one. Hopefully put her back nearer to standard but with a slight engine rebuild and some mild cams.

On a side note It looks like I've got myself somewhere near 40mpg on the way home which is probably the best it'll ever do in my ownership. The exhaust is uber loud (like louder than my old 6 and that was stupid loud) and my ears are still ringing slightly even though I wore decent ear plugs all the way home.
Well done mate

Still think this a april fools lol

Peter t cams are a good shout.no need for pp's and remap Smile
Dangerously close to that lamppost Chris! lol

Looks nice though. Big Grin
Awesome dood Smile

Bwaaaaarps!
If the estate ends up for sale I could be interested Wink nice car just be carefully of solid non moveable objects like lamppost concrete post etc Wink
Cat cams, chip wizards remap, job done.

Don't fit cams without a map, they run so lean!!

Nice car, don't f*ck it up!

JP
Its definitely an April Fools...
(02-04-2014, 09:48 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]Its definitely an April Fools...

Its the 2nd, dumbass
(02-04-2014, 09:50 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2014, 09:48 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]Its definitely an April Fools...

Its the 2nd, dumbass

lol

In all fairness, Dum probably doesn't realise its the 2nd!
lol
I swear I recall dumdum being the guy saying a rallye was just a pov spec 6'
it is a pov spec 6.

f*cking hate wind up windows as there isnt space between the steering wheel and the door for me to get my arm and leg in there so i have to stop to adjust the window.

Also this isnt a joke or an april fools. its sitting on my drive and mitch has a wad of used £50s
Cant imagine it was a thick wad of 50s with all that needs doing! Confused

I have some window regs here for sale btw. lol
(02-04-2014, 10:06 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]it is a pov spec 6.

f*cking hate wind up windows as there isnt space between the steering wheel and the door for me to get my arm and leg in there so i have to stop to adjust the window.

Also this isnt a joke or an april fools. its sitting on my drive and mitch has a wad of used £50s

You'll be fine, sure you've got a decent right arm. It's arms day 3 times a day isn't it :-)
Touché!! Looks awesome!
You can't put lecky windows in a rallye !

man the f*ck up lol
ok dum dum, whats going to happen to the estate? you doing a procta, having the best of both worlds? that's having two cars you like!
Haha fair play dude, will have to come round and poke it.
Cheers guys, the estate is staying too. There is no way I can afford to run the rallye daily so it's gonna be a second car, hoping I can get insurance for somewhere near what JP is paying for his GTi6. She most likely won't see the road at least until I can tax her monthly or maybe till April next year when my points come off my licence.

Defo best of both worlds with the cheap practical estate as a daily and the rare bwaps for bwaping
I'm seeing a trend here of estate and rallye owners ;-) haha
Love it mate.

Look after this one!!!!! Wink
That is just beautiful! Please be careful reversing mate...
Surly with this one been onyx he should in theory be fine, unless he's reversed non bianca cars into posts that I don't know of
(03-04-2014, 07:58 AM)306Dan Wrote: [ -> ]Surly with this one been onyx he should in theory be fine, unless he's reversed non bianca cars into posts that I don't know of

Many moons ago I'm sure a green 1 of his had a date with a lamppost.. was a bad one aswell
(03-04-2014, 08:11 AM)Seb_Ryan Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2014, 07:58 AM)306Dan Wrote: [ -> ]Surly with this one been onyx he should in theory be fine, unless he's reversed non bianca cars into posts that I don't know of

Many moons ago I'm sure a green 1 of his had a date with a lamppost.. was a bad one aswell

No I think we maybe good, his Black hdi was epic! But did end up being broken for part's iirc.
sersly thought this was a wind up on FB, nice one though chris!
First mod parking sensors? Wink

Looks tidy any more pictures?
Get onto flux mate, my GTi6 costs me 180 a year to insure - and that's with mods and 220hp, plus 3 points.

If you can get it for that, stick some tax on it and just enjoy it! Smile

JP
(03-04-2014, 06:30 AM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]I'm seeing a trend here of estate and GTi6 owners ;-) haha

edited for you for correctness

Chris is an oddball in more ways than one Wink
(03-04-2014, 10:36 AM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2014, 06:30 AM)ozonehostile Wrote: [ -> ]I'm seeing a trend here of estate and GTi6 owners ;-) haha

Guess I need a estate then Undecided
(03-04-2014, 10:36 AM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]

But I have a rallye as well :-(
Pages: 1 2 3 4