306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Look what ive gone and done! hes coming home saturday :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sometimes I sit here thinking. 'I miss my old Astor Xs' Well I got given a link to a ebay add earlier. Just so happens to be my old Xs. Hmm temping.

So out the blue I put a best offer down! Which was accepted.

So I now own my old Xs Gti almost rep back Big Grin

[attachment=14905]

[attachment=14906]

[attachment=14907]

Few pictures from the advert, He's done nothing to it since I sold it, Which is a bonus as I can carry on from where I left it 3 months ago Smile
lol Result! What you planning then?
why did you sell it??
(01-04-2014, 09:46 PM)devils_fuel Wrote: [ -> ]why did you sell it??

Costing of petrol, but my partner no longer needs me to take her to work so will save on my fuel lol. It was mor eof a mad on the spot moment which I regret

(01-04-2014, 09:46 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]lol Result! What you planning then?

Get the front bumper resprayed, fix the side skirt. then find a 6 lump Big Grin

Oh and change the colour of the alloys
That looks well, was there much difference in the price you sold it for, to what you give now for it?
I sold it for £730, and im paying £630 back, Needs taxing so will come to £753. So not to bad as I sold it with 3 months on it.
Thats not bad then.
saw it on gumtree too was going to message ya buddy, was tempted buy it n gutt it for hdi conversion your lucky lol
Cant be 3 months ago? Damn the time flies by! Nice one though, cant beat a nice Astor! Big Grin
Hdi conversion!!! Why oh why?

(01-04-2014, 10:05 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Cant be 3 months ago? Damn the time flies by! Nice one though, cant beat a nice Astor! Big Grin

It does. He not done many miles in it since he had it off me which is another good thing!
Looks lovely

get my astor back tomorrow Big Grin
(01-04-2014, 10:19 PM)underground375 Wrote: [ -> ]Hdi conversion!!! Why oh why?

(01-04-2014, 10:05 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]Cant be 3 months ago? Damn the time flies by! Nice one though, cant beat a nice Astor! Big Grin

It does. He not done many miles in it since he had it off me which is another good thing!

again with the why o why, milage i do.... :/
Did wonder why you sold this, always liked it. Nice to see it back Smile
round two!
Good to see youve got this back. 1.8 fwend! Big Grin
She will be back where she belongs Saturday Smile will reopen my project thread! Carry on from where I left off Big Grin
Didn't get my old car back in the end, the seller was a time waster, never gave me his address for collection, then leaves me bad feed back :O Well gutted!

I guess its good buy for the astor Xs.
(06-04-2014, 09:01 PM)underground375 Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't get my old car back in the end, the seller was a time waster, never gave me his address for collection, then leaves me bad feed back :O Well gutted!

I guess its good buy for the astor Xs.

Doh Well that sucks. How about a China 1.8 Meridian? Wink
What a morron!!!!

Name and shame him!!

Sellers cant leave negative feedback...email ebay!!
He done it as positive, but then said I was a waste of time etc.
Hate people like that on ebay. Its a shame though.

I dont think id have any of my old cars back, not that they was bad, but I chose to sell them for a reason and to move onto the next.

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motor...1054574460

Its not far from me