306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Recomend some brakes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right, my HDi is needing some new brakes all round...

GTi6 upgrade is out of the question as ive got wheels that wont clear them without grinding a caliper and that to me is a rough as a bears arse way of making it work...

I used to run Tarox G88's with Ferodo DS2500's and tbh that was an epic setup... But its overkill for what my HDi runs at daily..

I don't want to spend much so I aren't expecting them to match that setup, but can anyone recommend some that are a slight improvement over a standard set.. or even just a really good set of standard brakes...

Thanks
I've got some nice 266mm, 54mm pistoned 307 calipers, low milage discs, braided hoses and Bluestuff NDX endurance pads (loads of life left) up for sale as a set...
(01-04-2014, 04:33 PM)Rippthrough Wrote: [ -> ]I've got some nice 266mm, 54mm pistoned 307 calipers, low milage discs, braided hoses and Bluestuff NDX endurance pads (loads of life left) up for sale as a set...

266mm what are they same as (if they are same as any 306 model) also, how much
They're not the same as the 306 calipers, they're a bit bigger and sit 10mm further back so plenty of wheel clearance, etc.
C4 vtr ones might be an upgrade. Still 266mm but better braking application I think.