306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 2001 HDI D Turbo Owner in BLACK!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

I am already a member on theywhoshallnotbenamed, many of you may recognise the username Wink

I have a stage 1 2001 HDI 3 door in black, rare car ThumbsUp

I joined here some time ago but never used the forum. Looks like a good place to be. Which forum is bigger? This or Pug306? and what is the diff?
Welcome along Smile
Welcome to the forum Hello
Welcome, my mate deggers has the 5door hdi dturbo in black even rarer. :-)

We ventured away from .net a few years ago now, had easily became bigger club.
Much better people and great advice, most of all great banter!
Welcome Smile
(01-04-2014, 12:58 PM)HD-Aye! Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys,

I am already a member on theywhoshallnotbenamed, many of you may recognise the username Wink

I have a stage 1 2001 HDI 3 door in black, rare car ThumbsUp

I joined here some time ago but never used the forum. Looks like a good place to be. Which forum is bigger? This or Pug306? and what is the diff?

Welcome Smile
I didn't know they were that rare, I've had a black 3dr y reg hdi and now own a v reg 3 dr black hdi stage 1 Smile
How long you been on .net?
On a Y 2001 as rare as rocking horse.. ok maybe not that rare, but most 3dr d turbos are older than 2001. Most 2001 HDI's are 5 dr.
I have been on .net about 3yrs maybe longer. I have even written a few guides Wink

On a side note, just fitted my HIDs Wink

Why did u get an older one? The 2001 are rare as they are cheaper on tax
I know they're cheaper on tax! But at the time, the amount of money I was going to spend on the y reg to get it where I wanted it was a lot and my current one came up with most of my list I wanted! So I bought it Smile and had an accident 5 days later :/ so ever since I've been spending money to get her to how she once was, nightmare! Lol

Arrr right, I joined .net but only went on a few times lol and fair play, fitted a new driveshaft and wishbone today Smile
The work of a hdi owner is never done lol!
Welcome
any pictures of these 3dr and 5dr cars
Here u go...
nice looking car u have there wheels set her of a treat
They are nice, but thinking to switch back to cyclones.
Welcome mate.

Like the black 306's so hard to come by
Yes they are! I love it!
Nice looking car...and now your on the right forum too!

Shame about the HIDs...not a fan, but wheels look fresh Smile