306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Uhh il just leave this here...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title said..
Ahhhh it's been painted, it used to be blue lol
Best thing is he refers to it as "wide boy"
It will be at fcs they are saying,

He said hes taking the exhausts off!
Wow looks great Smile

April fools f*ckers lol
^^^^ lol
Are the exhausts supposed to be different sizes and not in a straight line?
It's an ironic statement, you probably wouldn't get it
(01-04-2014, 10:25 AM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Are the exhausts supposed to be different sizes and not in a straight line?

Apparently all 6 work! And hes fallen out with people because hes taking them off 'wideboy' hahaha
Waynerz new car is the blaze next to it
That is waynez old XS its just been painted black, cant be any worse than last show season lol
I thought someone said the guy is doing it for the lols and knows it looks awful...could be wrong though.
(01-04-2014, 04:03 PM)RetroPug Wrote: [ -> ]I thought someone said the guy is doing it for the lols and knows it looks awful...could be wrong though.

I done abit of investigating looks like he actually loves it like this :/ hHaa
(02-04-2014, 12:46 PM)Sian Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2014, 04:03 PM)RetroPug Wrote: [ -> ]I thought someone said the guy is doing it for the lols and knows it looks awful...could be wrong though.

I done abit of investigating looks like he actually loves it like this :/ hHaa

Oh. lmao
Blahhh This needs to stop being posted. Why would anyone think this was a good idea.
(02-04-2014, 05:29 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]Blahhh This needs to stop being posted. Why would anyone think this was a good idea.
Hes at fcs this year! Just for more pics to post haha
Hes lost 2 !!
Looks like when a kids lost its 2 front teeth.
Scrap value ! Glad I don't see that heap around Bristol as I would go blind