306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: mirrors adjustment faulty?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
passengers mirror electrics faulty e.g. goes side to side but not up and down how do I fix it or is it just a new motor plz explain thanks.

can anyone help //???
(30-03-2014, 08:51 PM)jack123sand Wrote: [ -> ]passengers mirror electrics faulty e.g. goes side to side but not up and down how do I fix it or is it just a new motor plz explain thanks.

can anyone help //???
help bump
Leave it 24h before bumping it combebting again mate someone will get back to you

More than likely the motors worn get a replacement mirror is easiest option
(30-03-2014, 11:45 PM)Danny2009 Wrote: [ -> ]Leave it 24h before bumping it combebting again mate someone will get back to you

More than likely the motors worn get a replacement mirror is easiest option

thanks dan and ok mate i will do just after my 20 posts hah then I can access more of the site
Just get involved mate get some pictures and a progress blog up Smile
Yea gonna Nice will do thanks
I think there both playing up now passengers no up/down drivers no left/right is it the control box that's faulty?
Possibly the door loom? Not sure if theres more than one wire for mirrors, but my pass side is exactly the same on one 306. n the other neither mirrors work at all which is definitely a broken loom wire.
ill have to look but something's deffo not quite right..
I had this on the estate and it turned out the be the drivers door loom but in this case it could be the motor.
Mine does all on passenger side except moving right. Motors knackered I think.