306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Ph2/3 Bonnet Bra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a Ph2/3 bonnet bra only used a hand full of time, and only in dry weather. Like new condition.

£prov sold

[Image: Photo0298.jpg]

Will come in its original plastic bag, brand 'Cobra Auto Accessories'
I want! So bad. But I'm told no..... Lol

Good price! GLWTS
Girl who runs peugeot enthusiasts group was after a bonnet bra
(26-03-2014, 09:20 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]I want! So bad. But I'm told no..... Lol

Good price! GLWTS

Do you have a ph2/3 now then? Rallye still around

(26-03-2014, 09:25 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]Girl who runs peugeot enthusiasts group was after a bonnet bra

Which enthusiast site would that be?
It's called Peugeot enthusiast group
I may be interested in this if the accountant (other half Tongue) allows me lol.
I do john Smile should come to curts soon! You can see it. Yeah rallye is still around, it's being stripped and rebuilt when I get a job Smile
(26-03-2014, 11:15 PM)DazzaHDI Wrote: [ -> ]I may be interested in this if the accountant (other half Tongue) allows me lol.

Lets hope the accountant is being kind this month........

(27-03-2014, 10:56 AM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]I do john Smile should come to curts soon! You can see it. Yeah rallye is still around, it's being stripped and rebuilt when I get a job Smile

At 20MPG atm i wont be traveling too far, the Hdi will make a come back in april though, i sure need the economy back. oh and the boot space
(27-03-2014, 10:58 PM)Fozzy Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-03-2014, 11:15 PM)DazzaHDI Wrote: [ -> ]I may be interested in this if the accountant (other half Tongue) allows me lol.

Ahaaaa well I will see tomorrow, haven't really spoke much these past couple of days -_- must be that time of the month Tongue
Where do you live bud?
(27-03-2014, 11:03 PM)DazzaHDI Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-03-2014, 10:58 PM)Fozzy Wrote: [ -> ]

Ahaaaa well I will see tomorrow, haven't really spoke much these past couple of days -_- must be that time of the month Tongue
Where do you live bud?

In southampton and cirencester this weekend, but i work in winchester during the week if thats any use?
(28-03-2014, 11:06 PM)Fozzy Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-03-2014, 11:03 PM)DazzaHDI Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-03-2014, 10:58 PM)Fozzy Wrote: [ -> ]Lets hope the accountant is being kind this month........

Where do you live bud?

In southampton and cirencester this weekend, but i work in winchester during the week if thats any use?

Nahhh that's a mission! I thought you were from near me but I was obviously wrong :/
Well if you're interested with postage PM me.
Prov sold
damn i was litterally going to make an offer Tongue
is this sold?
Sold already im afraid
ah right not you selling it on ebay then?
no not me just someone using my photo