306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi , another newbie , ive got the pug bug off "mspdan " as he's well on his way with his 2nd 2.0 hdi tuning , ive gone along the xud path and will be hoping to make some minor mods for a start i.e phase 2/3 rear and front lights as Ive already aquired said lights . Anyones help in wiring would be appreciated . thanks Chris
Welcome Smile
Welcome to the forum Hello
Welcome
Welcome...
There is a guide for the wiring in the guides section Smile
Cheers Piggy , got rear diagram , just need to sort out front light wiring now
Welcome along, good to see you've chosen the right engine (imo) Wink Got any pics?

As for your headlight wiring, ph2/3 lights are interchangeable, unless you have a ph1, which means you'll ideally need to change the lights, bonnet, grill and slam panel iirc to fit a ph2/3 front end on. Smile
Hi wingnutz , no pics at the mo , but my pov spec sigma blue xud (spinnaker) is a work in progress , got the pug bug off mspdan , as he had originally bought the car to do the veg oil conversion but now playing race car with another hdi now so i had it off him , got to get a wiring diagram for phase 2/3 headlights and sort if ot'll be a ball ache or not , smoothed bonnet and grill are on the list , but apparently sigma is hard to come by , is the slam panel really necessary as it seems only the retaining stud for headlight near indicator stops light fitting , can this stud just be removed ??? cheers
Welcome along Smile
cheers Grant
Not entirely sure on the slam panel tbh, But theres a few people on here that have done the conversion, so could give you a better answer. Wink
right here goes , got a couple of minors to do for car to pass mot , lil bit o welding and a braking issue to sort , but after that I'll be looking to squeeze a little more go out of the xud , whats the best place to start ???

also does anyone have any wiring coversion ideas for phase 1 to 2/3 headlights ? , thanks to site ive got rear conversion diagram

*conversion even !!!
Start off with a more free flowing exhaust (de-cat etc..). Its the best place to start. then For a lil bit more power you just wanna open the fuel pump up slightly adjusting the max fuel and boost compensator, (you'll need to get yourself a boost guage) then you wanna adjust the wastegate on your turbo. What pump are you running atm? Bosch or Lucas? If your looking to take the tuning further then your gonna want to run a Bosch pump. Then obviously bigger Turbo, fmic etc.. There is a lot of info for this on the forum. Just read through some threads on the xud section, you'll soon get to grips with it.
ive got a lucas , will have a read up on how much is involved in swapping to a bosch , but i think for a start I will only go as far as stage 1 remap , as ive heard a bit more go and economy !!!!
Definitely swap to a bosch. Then you can run veg Big Grin
Where you at the gridlocked meet? I think we spoke?
Welcome along Smile
(09-04-2014, 07:53 AM)shadyc-hdi Wrote: [ -> ]Where you at the gridlocked meet? I think we spoke?

he wasnt at gridlocked but scott in a my old black hdi was before he started messing about with it.

maybe it was him you spoke to?

thanks
(09-04-2014, 01:05 PM)mspdan Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-04-2014, 07:53 AM)shadyc-hdi Wrote: [ -> ]Where you at the gridlocked meet? I think we spoke?

he wasnt at gridlocked but scott in a my old black hdi was before he started messing about with it.

maybe it was him you spoke to?

thanks

Yeh I think it must have been then. Didn't look a bad motor mate. He said he was planning on joining oc.
so can anybody help with headlight wiring conversion from phase 1 to phase2/3 ??? or is it a case of check which wires operate which light and splice phase 2 plugs on to fit headlights ??/ cheers for any help with this
Basically yeah.
You need a common earth.
Then a 12v feed for dipped, and main and side light.

If you're running ph3 lights then you will need twin optic stalk...or see my guide for converting your current one Smile
Welcome along
Welcome along

You won't need a twin optic stalk for them to work but it's a nice upgrade