306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: china ph3 LHD sadan !!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I always think sedans look odd in anything other than phase 1. That does look quite tidy though...
1whatsthepoint6...
£2,250 :O And it's a base spec 1.6 with 160k on the clock ?! They must be mad!
I would get confused driving it... I drove a LHD lorry once and everything was weird!!
erm why would anyone want a LHD or a 1.6?????????????

and pay that much for the privelege! wildly overpriced
TheGateKeeper Wrote:I would get confused driving it... I drove a LHD lorry once and everything was weird!!

Same thing for me when I drive my rhd 306 sedan Big Grin It's weird to change gears with my left hand Tongue
Think the ph2/3 sedans just looks too similar too the 406. Now I'd like to drop a v6 in one of these and have a beaut sleeper lol
Matt Wrote:Think the ph2/3 sedans just looks too similar too the 406. Now I'd like to drop a v6 in one of these and have a beaut sleeper lol

But the 306 looks miles better on its belly Big Grin
Miles overpriced but clones and a 80mm drop would be epic
The price really is lol worthy
To be fair I didn't think they even made ph3 sedans? Still too expensive though!
way too over priced for that. even if it is the ph3 that never came here. PH1 FTW
All his cars are overpriced, he was selling a 605 a while back for something hideous iirc.

160k is in km/h not mph