306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: 306 1.9 dturbo supercharged
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,

i new to here probably posting this in the totally wrong place but hey!

im looking to supercharge my Dturbo and was wondering what superchager to run and a few pointers... at the moment my set up is fairly common... it a TD04L with 9mm pump with gov, and exantia inlet ect...

anyway would really like some help! Smile

Also! i can only achive 20psi boost fromy my turbo.. i have no boostleaks as i have pressure tested the hole systemSad i am running max fuel and low idle too, and if i turn the fuel up anymore the idle goes crazy! bloody cars! heres a few more pics to!
I would say to leave the turbo on there and scharge it, thus being a compound setup.

Likely to want to remove PAS pump or relocate to make room

There is someone else on here with a scharged setup...have a look in projects section Smile
Darren ran a eaton M45 very successfully and has now sold the setup to London Dan. Worth a look at both of their project threads.
Hi and welcome not sure On how to super charge but car looks smart.
thanks for all the feed back ive updated the post a little will go into more detail on a build thread! and yes piggy i was going to leave the turbo on it aswell, how would you fabricate the supercharger, would be ideal if someone posts a link of a thread! cheers
Although it's on a petrol, you can have a look at my build thread to see how I mounted my charger

http://306oc.co.uk/forum/thread-3684-page-21.html
Welcome to the forum Hello
Welcome to the forum and good luck with the project. As Niall said Darren ran a super charger and it went well.
Welcome to the forum Smile
Welcome mate! Car looks sweet and I hope you ate that civic Smile
Yeah as said have a look around the forum and good luck with supercharging Smile
Hmm that would be a little beast if upgrading turbo aswell Smile
Welcome
What turbo shall i upgrade my turbo to lads!?
A bigger one
as in what modle?Smile
There's literally TONNES of information on here, have a look through the projects section, guides etc.. and it will give you a good idea.
sorry about not updating it on here! been busy! will post all the pictures up soon, is it a good idea to run a td05 with a supercharger?
I echo the words of Midnightclub...do some reading up.

Gather info and knowledge first. You need to be wise about turbos/superchargers before just strapping one on, and to be wise is the correct application of knowledge.
love the look of this car, get more pictures up Tongue
My XUD with a blower:

[Image: AZELgjzSuc6Qz5dnQSSOJATFMEcpxGKpJlkWeXpF...24-h685-no]

And my DW10 with a a few additional blowers:

[Image: 392449_10151850749690137_1315861951_n.jpg]

Have a look through my project threads and you will see lots of info on how i went about itSmile
(07-04-2014, 01:05 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: [ -> ]My XUD with a blower:

[Image: AZELgjzSuc6Qz5dnQSSOJATFMEcpxGKpJlkWeXpF...24-h685-no]

And my DW10 with a a few additional blowers:

[Image: 392449_10151850749690137_1315861951_n.jpg]

Have a look through my project threads and you will see lots of info on how i went about itSmile

Okay will do, i have a Eaton M45 supercharger here ready, and am currently rebuilding a stronger engine... but after stripping the XUD head i discovered the head was cracked... i believe you are not very far from me! dont suppose you have any heads lying around? would be very helpful!
Where are you based? Got a few compete motors
(07-04-2014, 07:37 PM)darrenjlobb Wrote: [ -> ]Where are you based? Got a few compete motors

only in camborne mate, & that would be good Smile