306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Fog lights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, I have a small question, I am gonna buy new fog lights for the HDi PH3 and was wondering, my lght stalk has 3 settings for fogs, first, off then front fogs on then front and rear fogs on. So I was gonna buy these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171194008328

And they have a angel eye feature, but was wondering, how would i set it up in a way that setting 2 only turns on angel eye, the setting 3 would be angel eye and lights. Where would be the nearest rear fog light wire to tap into? On the front bumper without having to get a wire into the cabin and into the back.

is there any wires on the front fogs that control the back fogs i can tap into to make life easier?

So overall, I need to cross the lght part into switch 3 (rear fog lights) And the angel eyes (fog switch 2) To front fogs only. So where would the nearest swtch 3 wires be to the front of the 306?

Thanks all.
I like the look of these, will be interested to hear the responses as may well do something similar.
id be tempted to wire the angel eyes to your sidelights if im honest