306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: GTi Interior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As title - fronts only. No rips or marks. Drivers alacantara has gone brown, not sure if that can be reversed... Confused

Don't mind selling individually. Collection from IP9 or can probably post for cost.

No idea what they're worth so £30 each as have to state prices....feel free to make an offer.

[Image: IMAG3306_zps33bd1499.jpg]

[Image: IMAG3307_zps8b7e514c.jpg]

Cheers
Tom
No interest at all? Open to offers as stated!
tom are they 3 door ph2 seats?
they dont have the side leaver for forward tilt
I have no idea... lol

They came out of a V plate DTurbo, so obviously weren't original!

They do have 3 plugs underneath though, so side airbags, which weren't on ph2 afaik?

Also, they do have the side levers, they just seem to have disappeared on the top pics lol!

[Image: IMAG3182_zps6fe7c79a.jpg]
Bump, rears can go as well now... Smile No pics as theyre in the garage somewhere but they're basically mint tbh!
What gearknob is fitted to that Tom?

Do you reckon the discolouring will come out of the drivers' seat? And do these have the map pockets in the backs?
No idea on the knob, but it's fitted to mine now. Big Grin Somewhere in the my project theres a better pic. Smile

As for the brown-ness, I've never seen one go like that so no idea if it'll come out. :/ Could try a cleaner on it I guess, as I'll be bringing these home from storage tonight. Havent checked for pockets, but I thought all half leathers did!
The leathers in mine have no map pockets! Gay! And my passenger seat is dodgey. It kind of rocks back and forth even though it's bolted down properly. Must be a busted slider. Mrs sits in that so should probably swap at least the passenger seat lol
Tom turn the passenger seat over and take a picture of the underside please
i maybe interested in just the lower seat cusion if it the same as mine

i know mine comes apart and releases the cosion and plate its fixed to buy 3-4 bolts

i believe the ph3's have a wire spring latice but the ph2's have a bolted steel plate frame for the cosion which bolts to the seat subframe
Tbh I assumed that slight rock was normal due to the 3 door mechanism, I know the leaf seats in the DTurbo have that rock. Confused Forgot to check for pockets though lol.

These are in the back of my car now, so will try remember to take a pic tomorrow. And a steel frame, that'd be pretty solid/uncomfortable right? That might explain the uncomfortableness of mine compared to the ph3 5 door seats I'm used to....hmm....
Passenger seat -

[Image: IMAG3369_zps04359059.jpg]

Drivers seat -

[Image: IMAG3370_zpsdb92ee83.jpg]

Wtf is that big lump of metal doing at the front? No wonder they're bloody uncomfortable lol!
ph3 seats Sad
cousion won't fit mine
Ah ok, bad luck! Sad

Any idea if all 3 door drivers seats have that big lump of metal at the front? Confused
probably!
the ph2 seats have larger boulsters reiforced with steal tubing Wink
(29-03-2014, 09:17 PM)cully Wrote: [ -> ]probably!
the ph2 seats have larger boulsters reiforced with steal tubing Wink

Steel tubed bolsters? That sounds uncomfortable as well! lol

Just want something to sink into like 5dr Meridian seats. Sad Feel like I'm 'hovering' on these ones lol.
Bump before ebaying