306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Any Kent meets?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Am just wondering if there are any regular meets in kent?
Im in Folkestone.
I'm in medway mate only about 40 minutes from you.
I'm in Garlinge just outside margate
Yeah I can meet you some where!
Well I dj in Ramsgate every Saturday
Bumping this we got to get something going lol
I'm from Dartford, if there is any meets let me know as this will be my very first car meet..
Funnily enough I just got a new residency in the courthouse in dartford lol
Lol, might b moving up north soon tho..
That north of London or North of midlands?
north of midlands, up Birmingham way, will miss Kent tho..
That's a distance! Best of luck with the move
Yh tell me about it, still decideing yet..
well as you can tell, im from hythe just down the road from you welcome.
When are we doing a Kent meet then people?
Coastal run lol
Lol Kwik, but will there be any kent meets? Seems all good one are either up north or south west england Sad
Well there should be it's just getting everyone on to the same page
I think if i message the FCS on facebook then maybe i can ask him?

(17-06-2014, 09:27 AM)Kwik Wrote: [ -> ]Well there should be it's just getting everyone on to the same page
(23-03-2014, 03:16 PM)Jtrigga Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in medway mate only about 40 minutes from you.

I'm in Rochester
well im looking at selling my baby now, so how about a meet at folkestone see front? any seller bring their motors, and anyone you know who might wanna buy one, comes along too?
There is meet down isle of sheppy on the 29th November if your interested..
Thanks for the heads up, although my beast is running its a little way off yet, i am hoping to have it on the road by the Summertime.

Then i will have my revenge on the Corsa and Astra VXR drivers lmao
Lol im trying to get my non beast yet back on the road again for this.. guna be massive..
(16-10-2014, 07:05 PM)Josh1994 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol im trying to get my non beast yet back on the road again for this.. guna be massive..

Mine has taken a set back, Faulty Idle air control valve, hope i get a lottery win or a few good PJ's in otherwise it wont be finished for the summer.
(10-12-2014, 08:54 AM)PUGNUT_XS Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-10-2014, 07:05 PM)Josh1994 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol im trying to get my non beast yet back on the road again for this.. guna be massive..

Mine has taken a set back, Faulty Idle air control valve, hope i get a lottery win or a few good PJ's in otherwise it wont be finished for the summer.

Will you get it done by March May time?
Hi All  

Would anybody around the East Kent way be interested in going to the Dockside Outlet Centre cruise in Chatham?

Its the last one of the season next month (October) and takes place on the first Thursday of the month.

I went to this month’s one and i was the only Peugeot there, in fact i think mine was the only French car there.  Although the weather turned a bit crap, it was a good night with a lot of American and old school motors there. 

My 306 got a bit of attention in the end, as when people took a closer look at it they realised it was far from standard. Plus annihilating a MX5 on the way home lol 

Would be good to get a few more 306's there.  Any Takers?