306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Moonstone Parts!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right, pics to come tomorrow as these are stored at my Nans so the sooner they go the better! Prices are ONO as I hate having to state them lol.

Nearside wing - Good condition but a few scratches, not deep so might polish out. £15 collected. Postage tbc. Edit - NS wing seems to have sustained some damage in storage. Sad

[Image: IMAG3298_zpsff46359f.jpg]

Passenger door (3 door) - No door card or rub strip, complete otherwise. Good condition. £20 collected.

[Image: IMAG3302_zps02cc8958.jpg]

Wing mirrors (pair) - Electric/heated, moonstone caps in good order. £10 each collected. Postage tbc.

[Image: IMAG3304_zps97b8a48d.jpg]

[Image: IMAG3303_zps7cc1bad9.jpg]

3 door side skirts (pair) - Dirty but good condition, no cracks. £20 collected. £30 posted.

Rub strip set - Offers

Fuel door and fake fuel door - offers.

Cheers
Tom
Drivers door handle? Wink
(22-03-2014, 08:10 PM)Anton Wrote: [ -> ]Drivers door handle? Wink

I know lol. Tongue

£10 posted.

Any tips for removing the rivets, haven't removed one before?
*cough* only me, but roof gutters/ strips and front wheel arch liners Tongue
Cheers, not sure tbh. Drill it?
(22-03-2014, 08:29 PM)mspdan Wrote: [ -> ]*cough* only me, but roof gutters/ strips and front wheel arch liners Tongue

Not sure any of those are Moonstone specific. Wink

As said the other day, will be keeping drivers liner for mine. And no gutter strips as usual lol.

(22-03-2014, 08:37 PM)Anton Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers, not sure tbh. Drill it?

Yeah, that's what I was gonna try, didn't know if there was a simpler way though.
well i have slept since then sorry my fault i forgot that conversation, old age setting in mate Wink

they are however moonstone specific, can i have some moonstone car liners Wink

better? Tongue
Bumpers?
(22-03-2014, 08:57 PM)mspdan Wrote: [ -> ]well i have slept since then sorry my fault i forgot that conversation, old age setting in mate Wink

they are however moonstone specific, can i have some moonstone car liners Wink

better? Tongue

lol Yeah, if you paint some. Tongue

(22-03-2014, 09:00 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]Bumpers?

Both scrap unfortuately....lows split the front one right across and there wasn't much left of the rear one after it was rear ended lol.
Pm'd about bonnet and wings!
Pics in first post now. Smile
Bonnet and OS wing prov sold.
Door handle has been removed, will wrap for postage tomorrow!

Bump for other parts!
Brake master cylinder?
This thread is specifically for the body parts... Confused

I'll probably keep the MC for the HDi though Im afraid.
Bump, want rid of panels before next week really!!
Bump for passenger door or mirrors...don't want to strip the door and scrap it tbh.
Moonstone skirts pic -

[Image: IMAG3393_zpsbe303b16.jpg]
That f/n/s wing...
What scratches has it??
Defo interested if its all polishiable!
The scratches are pictured lol.... Tbh it might just be me being picky! Was just a bit annoyed it was mint when I put it in there, came back to it and it'd obviously been knocked on the floor. Dodgy Not sure if it's polishable, I would assume so though!
I meant f/o/s....sorry!!
Ah, offside was near mint, but it's now on LewisG's car I'm afraid!

Have updated first post to remove sold items. Smile
Sad Doh
Any more interest before I stick the stuff on ebay?