306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: BMC CDA Filter 40 posted!! soldsoldsold (finally)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like the title says really, had this thing sat around for ages, gave it a proper clean out before i got my car back but now decided not to use it. So its up for sale... Dont really have a number in mind so im starting a £60 next day couriered, UPS probably, i quite like them Smile

[Image: 20140301_185116_zpsyvsemyuw.jpg]

Let me know Big Grin
Bump it up, open to offers, its in great condition, filter element is clean and ready to go, come on!
Glad your not using it as im using the same on mine lol

Glwts mate Smile
(26-03-2014, 03:00 PM)td_dan Wrote: [ -> ]Glad your not using it as im using the same on mine lol

Glwts mate Smile

I dont understand? lol Thanks though Wink
Glad your not using it on your car as i have the same one to go on my 205
Tom Where in Cornwall are you ?

Titch
(26-03-2014, 04:38 PM)titch Wrote: [ -> ]Tom Where in Cornwall are you ?

Titch

Im mid cornwall, few miles outside of St Austell.

(26-03-2014, 04:35 PM)td_dan Wrote: [ -> ]Glad your not using it on your car as i have the same one to go on my 205

Im only not using it because i cant be arsed with piping it in, otherwise i would.
Does it come with pipes or is it as pictured?
Just as pictured mate, i got like one 2.25" straight ally and maybe a couple straight silicones but nothing really worth sending...
Also got these silicones left over here. The red elbow is 45degree and 51mm to 57mm or 2" to 2.25". Then the straights are all 57mm with clamps aswell. I think 20quid posted is pretty fair. Buy it, you dont even need a car, can just use it to chase your dog/cat/mother round the house with making gun noises... Definately didnt do that...

[Image: 20140327_140534_zpse3admigw.jpg]

Bump it up on the filter aswell Smile
nahhh you want to make engine cranking noises down it....the hollowness makes it sound real....that may have kept a crazy cornishman entertained when he was getting a lift ninja Rofl

#Useless Post but free bump
£40 posted Big Grin
PM'd ^^^^^ Smile
Silicones all sold Smile
Bump again. Come on... xx
Was this filter made for the 306 engine? I only ask as I would like one specific for the job and I used to have one of these kits on an old car and was great. At the moment I'm stuck with a 57i from an old 1.4 8v engine to do the job lol
(30-03-2014, 04:13 AM)randomcaller Wrote: [ -> ]Was this filter made for the 306 engine? I only ask as I would like one specific for the job and I used to have one of these kits on an old car and was great. At the moment I'm stuck with a 57i from an old 1.4 8v engine to do the job lol

As far as I know the filters are all universal, you just select the one you want based on engine displacement, which just increases the size of the filters and inlet and outlet pipes.

It is then up to you to plumb that into the intake system somehow.

They are good though.
I know K&N do those kits but the filters are all the same they just sell different pipe with it to suit your vehicle.
Bump again, fookin hell this is like the best filter you could ever buy, they retail at stupid money thought someone would of wanted it!
Think a lot of people would buy it just not at that price, eBay it you will probably get what your asking/maybe more
Meh it says open to offers, i cba to ebay Undecided
40 posted Bump someone take it now please thanks.
Come on you buggers!!
10er posted Tongue