306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Opinions ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Adams been convincing me that he wants a track car, which is fine. Until he said he wanted the bianca, in exchange I get his black 6 which is on 92k and in a much better condition body wise then mine. But I love the bianca Sad I would still be able to drive it obviously but very rarely as he wants to strip it. What would you do, keep bianca or swap?
Id personally love a white track car.But depends how much he's going to strip out?rollcage,bucket seats etc?

But then again tbh it's your car so tell him to get fuked and use his own lol
Tell him to take his fist and shove it up his arse! Use his own car for track Tongue what if he crashes and takes your car from you? That's the way I'd look at it
Keep the bianca, bianca is win. he only wants yours because its better.
give him the bianca when he crash's it mine becomes more valuble Big Grin
oh that is a tough one, the bianca is nice, but cant beat a nice black 6. Id swap but on the understanding if he crashes then he doesnt get the 6 back lol
The white one is in dreadful condition it needs new shocks springs, rear axle its on 150k body work is really tatty! Its a lovely car but i spend a fortune on it to put things right! Still be my car! Just having his as a daily Smile but it seems a shame to track a 92k 6 which is mint! We only want to do the odd track day! I want to go along too and we want to eventually go nurburg! But we thought be better to rebuild the bianca and get all decent parts for it instead of just getting cheap but good parts! When its in just a sorry state! Im only using it until june anyway as tax runs out and then im just sorning it

(22-03-2014, 05:13 PM)7057sam Wrote: [ -> ]Id personally love a white track car.But depends how much he's going to strip out?rollcage,bucket seats etc?

But then again tbh it's your car so tell him to get fuked and use his own lol

The black car is also in my name Wink we want the bianca as a road legal track car! So buckets and cage but not fully stripped out if that makes sense. Smile also want to rebuild the engine bigger valves bigger cams and throttle bodies! And as its done so many miles makes more sense to do it to this then the black oneSmile
Sounds like track speccing the bianca makes much more sense, surprised it wasn't your idea tbh - what better way to convince to spend lots of money on shinies for your car. Wink
Yeh track spec the bianca. Then the better condition lower mileage car is the daily and wont get smashed on track.
Black cars FTW. I really wanted a black HDi but couldn't find one at the time Sad