306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Song of the year so far.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What are both the songs? Youtubes blocked so I cant see them Doh
Edited x
First one is certainly a tune. Dont know if iv heard the second or not though - im rubbish with song names! lol

This years current guilty pleasure for me is :romance-inlove: :romance-inlove: :romance-inlove:Nicki Minaj :romance-inlove: :romance-inlove: :romance-inlove: - Starships.... Big Grin
My guilty pleasure of the year is also one by Nicki Minaj - Turn me on.

What a tune!
Dan! Wrote:First one is certainly a tune. Dont know if iv heard the second or not though - im rubbish with song names! lol

This years current guilty pleasure for me is :romance-inlove: :romance-inlove: :romance-inlove:Nicki Minaj :romance-inlove: :romance-inlove: :romance-inlove: - Starships.... Big Grin

i hate nicki minge with a passion. she is the worst artist out at the moment by far. even worse then lana del ray!
if i could shoot one person in the world in my life it would be her!
get out,

both of you
Ben Jay Wrote:i hate nicki minge with a passion. she is the worst artist out at the moment by far. even worse then lana del ray!
if i could shoot one person in the world in my life it would be her!

I quite like a few of lana del rays songs aswel :oops: lmao

But I know theyre not 'good artists', heck hardly anybody is nowadays, are they!?! I only like the songs because they are catchy, which is the only reason 90% of chart music is considered popular aswel!

If were talking real good artists, then you've got to go back a good few years imo!

Fooby Wrote:get out,

both of you

How rude! :o Your going the right way for a ban sunshine!
MAKE ME COME ALIVE, COME ON AND TURN ME ON!
The main stuff i listen to is from the 80s any way!

Journey, Kansas, Genesis, Bryan adams to name a few.
Ben Jay Wrote:The main stuff i listen to is from the 80s any way!

You just said Bryan Adams, as in the whining idiot? you no longer have an opinion in this thread, that right has just been removed lol
Ruan Wrote:MAKE ME COME ALIVE, COME ON AND TURN ME ON!

I reckon you could pull off Ruan Minaj.....

[attachment=0]
mark_airey Wrote:
Ben Jay Wrote:The main stuff i listen to is from the 80s any way!

You just said Bryan Adams, as in the whining idiot? you no longer have an opinion in this thread, that right has just been removed lol

try listening to summer of 69 with out air guitaring.

thats right

[Image: Impossibru-1287339853.jpg]
The version by MXPX is far better as it nowhere at all involves Bryan Adams lol
Ruan Minaj ftw!
Ruan that Agony & Ecstasy song is off the CHAIN!

Love it!

Give me more!!!
I'm sorry, I thought when I read the title this was a music thread?
cwspellowe Wrote:I'm sorry, I thought when I read the title this was a music thread?

Not enough bagpipes?! :think:
Dan! Wrote:
cwspellowe Wrote:I'm sorry, I thought when I read the title this was a music thread?

Not enough bagpipes?! :think:
Eluvietie!
Bagpipe/flute/ folk metal FTW
Yeah, tune....
His other tracks are bloody good too, had a bit of a youtube scan 'tother night!
I actually have that radio 1 rip in my car of the agony & ecstacy haha
Is it just me that thinks DJ Fresh's "hot right now" is the beginning of the end for him?
Pages: 1 2