306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Phase 3 Diablo Red Major Nail Project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

Finally got myself another HDI, bit of a nail as you can see from the pictures but at the time it was the best thing about and better than walking.

It has 105k on with service history and a cambelt i about 15k ago aswell as a service last 5k. The MOT is only until November and TAX until end April, but it has the cheaper £77 tax Tongue.

So it cost me £600, more than i wanted to pay as cosmetically it is rough, its about 5 shades of diablo red, wing doesnt line up and im convinced the rear arch is full of filler but i am being picky as the photos it doesnt look that bad, i have seen worse for alot more.

Anyway picked it up with a heavy clutch and a few electrical gremlins, eml not working and few bulbs etc not working.

So the plans are usual stage 1 for know, sort the bodywork and electrical gremlins and sort any mechanical issues.

It also money related as i dont have alot of work or money at the moment but things will get better Smile

Any views are welcome and more updates later with new shiny bits and such..

Dan
Actually looks really clean,definitely a sound buy for £600 pound Smile