306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Dirtiest spring car 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After the popularity of Dirtiest winter car last year, how's the epic amounts of rain and now baking sunshine being effecting your cars?

Here's my effort, last cleaned 8 days ago :-P

[attachment=14448]
[attachment=14449]
Are there any pics of my rallye from the Bicester meet? lol
I get pretty tetchy with the '6; try to keep it claen all the time. Fine effort of dirt though!
not that dirty, but could prob do with a clean

[Image: IMG_4544_zps8e44b190.jpg]
Haha, is that dust or coal?
dusty coal?
I cleaned mine Sunday, but I've already got a light dusting of soot on the boot. lol
[attachment=14453]

Not the 306 but yeah, this hasn't been cleaned since October and now probably won't get done again till next October :p
Mine looks terrible due to splashes of veg and oily hand prints all over it. Really needs proper clean but that aint happening till shes running a bit better.
The Kia still looks dirty on the clean side... lol
(20-03-2014, 09:39 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]The Kia still looks dirty on the clean side... lol

Thats because its covered in dirty water. The bucket was black by the time i had done the boot lol
I havnt cleaned mine ever...no idea when it was cleaned before it was bought also!
(20-03-2014, 09:51 PM)Niall Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-03-2014, 09:39 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]The Kia still looks dirty on the clean side... lol

Thats because its covered in dirty water. The bucket was black by the time i had done the boot lol

Lol, I'm surprised you're not required to keep it clean as 'the face' of the company. I know some company cars have to be cleaned like every week!
They say we have to clean ours the minute you can draw a line in dirt with your finger.

lmao

Naive idiots
its been a while since my car has been dirty enough to get comments at work haha
My effort :L cleaned same time as zakks

[Image: ugymamyj.jpg]
My efforts, not cleaned for 4 days...

[Image: 612326BD-55BC-4465-9958-99455703F441_zpsthe4tsf2.jpg]

[Image: DDAA444B-2E20-4ABE-9A18-FD3887F98740_zpskwv9r4xc.jpg]
We are champions of dirt in Herefordshire haha
Yep most of that pure grime is some of herefordshires finest lol

Might have to go to leominster and get the foreigners to wash it for a fiver lmao
I washed the estate yesterday. Got to work this morning and it actually looks worse than in the picture at the top of this thread.

Bloody countryside haha