306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Pugrun 2014 - Sunday 11th May
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
So, it's that time of year again, already lol! Long-termers will recognise the title, we've had a fantastic turn out for this in years gone by, hopefully this will be another. Basic recipe is as follows:

- Meet in pub car park (cat and fiddle, BH23 7DS) and distribute itinerary, maps and phone numbers.
- Drive through new forest on some of the best roads around to good photo shoot spot.
- Park up in formation and take photos - those not taking pictures typically mince about poking engine bays, trolling forum staff and generally ruining it for those trying to take photos.
- Drive through some more of the new forest to a barbecue site.
- Barbecue time! Eat, make merry and chat bollocks until it's time to go home.

Seems the 11th May wins it, have closed the poll now so it's all set in stone. I understand there's a few from the 205 club joining us, so should be a good turn out this year. I'll update this post if there's any more info required, do shout if there's some details i've missed.
Sunday 11th for me. Keen for this Smile Hopefully the weather will be nice
Game game game. Depending on cash flow but I am at least in the right part of the uk now haha
Why does all the good stuff happen when I'm busy Sad
I'm game Smile
Sounds bloody good to me!
Hahah promising start! Last year it was myself, the organiser and a member of staff, so if half the interested parties turn up we've already bettered that! Rofl

(19-03-2014, 04:45 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Game game game. Depending on cash flow but I am at least in the right part of the uk now haha

I'm sure you'll at least be able to ride shotgun with somebody dude. Smile
I'd be so up for this if I wasnt 1900000 miles away lol
Man up liam
Its the cost mate. Hampshire and back including driving around is probably 180 quid!
I'll be there!!
11th for me. If it ends up the 18th, I'm on call but the sooner its confirmed, the more likely i can change it Big Grin

Paul, do you want to let the 205 lot know? More the merrier!
I am game. Should be free both weekends.

Might even have a finished car by then Wink
(19-03-2014, 08:22 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]Its the cost mate. Hampshire and back including driving around is probably 180 quid!

Oh forgot you had that grandad mobile lol
I'll need to check dates but I'm there like a peado at a playground
Just posted it up on 205 gti drivers
Got a fair bit of interest so far.
Just need a few details of initial meeting point really
Never seen this advertised in the past but definitely up for it!
Stupid question: what s the starting point?
Potentially up for this if it is the 18th.
Cheers Paul, be good to get some cross-forum meets going.

(19-03-2014, 10:08 PM)SRowell Wrote: [ -> ]Never seen this advertised in the past but definitely up for it!

Every year for the past... I don't actually know, longer than i've been a part of the forums lol.

I'll update the first post with some more details as soon as i get a moment to stop and breathe, give me a couple of days.
Well up for this.

Prefer the later date but whatever's happening!
BH23 7DS is the postcode of the pub we usually meet at, might have to move it down the road if it looks like we've got a lot turning up though.
Are we all bringing a Bbq each /between a few of us?

[Image: Screenshot_2014-03-20-18-33-54_zpsaxvizhu9.png]
Tbh if we end up starting at the cat and fiddle like we did a couple of years back they should manage us all fine
As said at the weekend id be game
So what sort of route are we looking at? I know there was a map for last year but can't find it now Sad
The last one I went on was chronic, with different checkpoints across the new forest. I have a lot if spare time now, if someone wants me to knock up a map I will Smile
(20-03-2014, 10:35 PM)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]The last one I went on was chronic, with different checkpoints across the new forest. I have a lot if spare time now, if someone wants me to knock up a map I will Smile

Providing Niall's engine doesn't spin a few more bearings and he needs a lift, you can jump in with me if you want mate?
And ill knock you up Matt
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5