306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Xsara VTS springs and shocks £30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got these for my DT but it's being moved on now, give a 30mm drop and dampers are uprated over standard 306 non-GTI stuff, pics can be provided but we all know what springs and shocks look like lol

2 struts with springs and dampers
2 rear dampers

£30 collected
Right, I'll be bringing these to FCS, any good to anyone?
just a shout for these springs, i run them with Billy B4's and it's a nice subtle drop that handles well if that's what you're after . .Smile
Extremely tempted by the front springs and shocks, any chance you could post them and how much it would be? As not sure if i would be able to collect or not yet

Cheers!
(02-06-2014, 05:28 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]just a shout for these springs, i run them with Billy B4's and it's a nice subtle drop that handles well if that's what you're after . .Smile

Thanks Matt, I actually bought them on the basis that I love how your DT sits Big Grin

(02-06-2014, 06:03 PM)philpemberton94 Wrote: [ -> ]Extremely tempted by the front springs and shocks, any chance you could post them and how much it would be? As not sure if i would be able to collect or not yet

Cheers!

I'd have to get a quote, I very rarely post stuff. Anyone live near you that's going to FCS? Or live anywhere near the M1/M42/M5/M4?
(02-06-2014, 08:42 PM)THE_Liam Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-06-2014, 05:28 PM)Mattcheese31 Wrote: [ -> ]just a shout for these springs, i run them with Billy B4's and it's a nice subtle drop that handles well if that's what you're after . .Smile

Thanks Matt, I actually bought them on the basis that I love how your DT sits Big Grin

(02-06-2014, 06:03 PM)philpemberton94 Wrote: [ -> ]Extremely tempted by the front springs and shocks, any chance you could post them and how much it would be? As not sure if i would be able to collect or not yet

Cheers!

I'd have to get a quote, I very rarely post stuff. Anyone live near you that's going to FCS? Or live anywhere near the M1/M42/M5/M4?

Don't know of anyone going to FCS, wanted to go myself but not able to! About an hour away from any of them! Is it £50 collected for both the front and rear? As im only after the front, where abouts in leeds are you?
Yeah £50 for the lot buddy, I'm 2 minutes from Headingley Carnegie stadium, top end of Kirkstall.
Would you be willing to split them? Don't really want the rear shocks, if so how much collected for just the front springs and shocks?
Don't really want to split the set up mate, no one would want the rears on their own.
Ok pal, think ill leave them, cheers anyway bud!
Anyone else?
These are in the boot and coming to FCS with me if anyone wants them.
£40 to get them out of my way.
£30 before I bin them?
Ill take the rears if someone wants the fronts?
these not sold yet, these are great . . Smile
Amazing price! How have these not been bought?!
Stick them on ebay and mention that they are an upgrade maybe?
I'll give you 50GBP if you can ship them to Ireland.
(31-07-2014, 12:17 PM)seanyleary Wrote: [ -> ]I'll give you 50GBP if you can ship them to Ireland.
I'll see what I can do pal Smile
Super, had a quick look and parcel force seem to be the cheapest.
(31-07-2014, 12:24 PM)seanyleary Wrote: [ -> ]Super, had a quick look and parcel force seem to be the cheapest.
How much?
20 pound that was with me guessing the weights and dimensions.
Tell you what, you arrange a courier and send me £30?
ohhhh the hassle, ill have a look into it.