306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Phase 2 DT £300
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right lads, was gonna break this but thought I'd see if anyone wants to save it first...

Here's the faults:

- Uses about 2 litres of water over 500 miles, could be dodgy bottom rad hose or head gasket, no other symptoms of head gasket issues, heaters work, no top hose pressure, no mayo
- CV joint knocking
- Cambered beam and tired rear shocks
- Front suspension is wandery and clunky, new wishbones needed
- Chip in screen
- Generally a bit tatty
- No aux belt, tensioner seized and shredded it

The good:

- Bosch pump with no leaks (new cambelt fitted 7k ago with pump swap)
- T2 blowing fine
- Straight through exhaust
- Nissens ally rad
- Nearly new Bosch battery
- Sony CD player
- Cyclones with good Uniroyal Rainsports
- MOT until June

I reckon the bits are worth £320 then there's weighing in the shell for roughly £100, so I don't think £300 is a bad price and it saves me breaking it. Any takers?
[Image: ybysy5en.jpg]

[Image: 9urupana.jpg]

[Image: ehe5ejym.jpg]
Bump, anyone? Gonna break this Saturday if there's no interest in the whole car.
not to hijack but id be interested in wheels depending on condition and price mate
If I don't get any interest by Saturday I'll be breaking it buddy so you could be in luck.
I really need a car, and this is ideal for me.. I'll look at trains later and might be able to come get it. I'll PM you my number Big Grin
Ok mate. I'd love someone to save it.
Jonny pay my diesel and we'll make an epic road trip Wink
To be fair, if it was still taxed, had an aux belt and I was insured on it I'd bring it to you! I could have you 60 litres of veg oil waiting if you need it?
I wish mine ran veg haha! I've got Lucas ATM Sad
If only you weren't 4 hours away. Have a donor that could be used to tidy up certain bits as well.. Sad
Sold Smile
Sold, but did it stay on the forum? Wink
Yes indeed. Wink
Good good. Smile
ninja
The shittest ninja in the world, you may as well be florescent.
If it breaks I call dibs on bonnet Wink
(20-03-2014, 10:38 PM)Curt Wrote: [ -> ]The shittest ninja in the world, you may as well be florescent.

Qft. lmao
Wanted clones. Sad