306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: I got a electrical problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can anyone help me with my dash lights.
I've got no light at all so can't see when it's dark.I've checked the fuses all fine and I changed the dimmer switch thing and tried different bulbs but still nothing.anyone no what's going on???
Possibly a fuse as you've tried all those other things! I don't know which fuse I'm afraid though.
Ok I'll look again when I got time but if anyone nose which one and how much strength thing it is can you let me no
Anyone??
So the dials still operate as per usual, but have no illumination?
(16-03-2014, 08:21 AM)Grant Wrote: [ -> ]So the dials still operate as per usual, but have no illumination?

Yeah all the dials work apart from the temperamental rev dial but that don't bother me.all the symbols work to just not the illumination lights to see your speed and that.
Do any of the dash lights work? Like the heater controls or whatever other lights are down there?
(19-03-2014, 11:02 AM)Tom Wrote: [ -> ]Do any of the dash lights work? Like the heater controls or whatever other lights are down there?

Come to think of it they don't nor the hazard ones.only high beem and the ones like that work.
Have you checked the fuse again since you tried the lights again? Could be that its popping straight away, something earthing out somewhere and drawing to much current.
I'd say fuse or wiring. Popping the fuse if they do keep popping.