306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Hello just joined the club
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Phase 2 cabriolet 1.8 thanks for having me. I'm Smile123 on 306.net and 306cab.com

And you might find me floating about on Facebook

Cheers
[attachment=14219]
Welcome along, your car does look quite familiar actually, sure i've seen it doing the rounds somewhere. Wink Always had a soft spot for the Aubergine colour, shame it only really came on the cabbys.

Got any plans for it? Definitely looks like it could do with a battering from the stick of lows! lol
Welcome to the forum Smile
Welcome...do like that colour...

Welcome to the real forum Smile
Welcome to the forum Hello
Welcome along
Hello and welcome to the forum. Thats a interesting colour! Big Grin What work have you done to it and what are you plans. Start a project thread!
Welcome along Smile
Welcome!

Im sure I've seen this car around Weybridge before. Not around that area are you?
Welcome to the club fella, nice cabby Smile
Welcome mate Smile
Thanks for the welcome. I got the car from somewhere near Evesham but it's now with me in Sheffield. I haven't got any mad plans for it to honest but would like to lower it. It's a daily driver so it's gotta be practical. I emailed Ricky at RPG today to enquire about dropping it......watch this space!
Welcome along mate! Lovely looking cab Big Grin
welcome and must say that colour is nice
Welcome
Thanks for the welcome. Its all standard jut now and there are no plans really yet for it. Looking for a badgeless bonnet if anybody can help.
Welcome mate
(11-03-2014, 03:23 AM)mspdan Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome mate Smile

(03-04-2014, 07:47 PM)mspdan Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome mate

Spam much?
Spam? ...me?