306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: What colour?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone tell me the colour of my hdi? Don't say green!!! Oh and I need to find someone in the SW who does remapping! Or good maps anyway!

[Image: 8ajy2ene.jpg]

Imagine not uploading a pic :/
sherwood green?
If you look on the top of the passenger side strut under the bonnet, there should be a 4 letter code, that will be your paint code, from which you will be able to find the name of the colour. If the code isnt on the strut, you can also try th drivers side front door shut, on the b-pillar, or i believe its also found on a plate in the boot? I'm not too hot on the green variants tbh, but there might be someone along shortly that could tell you straight off what colour it is.
(09-03-2014, 08:53 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]If you look on the top of the passenger side strut under the bonnet, there should be a 4 letter code, that will be your paint code, from which you will be able to find the name of the colour. If the code isnt on the strut, you can also try th drivers side front door shut, on the b-pillar, or i believe its also found on a plate in the boot? I'm not too hot on the green variants tbh, but there might be someone along shortly that could tell you straight off what colour it is.

Thanks that's loads of info! Maybe a few more along now top gear is finished!!!
Ahhh, bugger i forgot it was on again! Doh
(09-03-2014, 09:09 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhh, bugger i forgot it was on again! Doh

Only caught last 15 after lots of swearing!!!!