306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: WANTED: Black Ph1 Bonnet and Drivers Wing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the title, black ph1 bonnet in good condition as mine has loads of dents on it. And a drivers wing, condition not too important, but a good one would be prefered, will also take a ph2/3 wing.
I most likely have a ph1 or 2 wing at home if you're interested £20 collected if you want it, can bring to portsmouth
I'll have it if its in good nick, collect from portsmouth too please.
Ok will be home this weekend and will give it a good clean and see if there are any marks
There are a few scratches on the wind, some to the primer some look more like scuffs. Other than that it looks good. you still interested?
Got any pics?
Here you go, gave it a quick wash, its mostly dry in the picture, but have close ups. The deepest scratch i took a photo of.

[Image: Photo0775.jpg]

[Image: Photo0778.jpg]

[Image: Photo0776.jpg]

[Image: Photo0777.jpg]

[Image: Photo0779.jpg]

I bought this wing for a damaged one on this car so don't be alarmed by the broken sideskirt this is why i replaced the wing.
Ideally after a better condition one than that, but if I cant find one I'll take it.
Got a ph1 bonnet in Miami with a small ding
Ok no problem PM me if you dont find one i also have a cherry read ph1 if you wanna start on a multicoloured scheme