306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Partners and berlingo a :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone about that's fuddled with these, lookin at a 02 partner van and wanted to chuck my xud in it but heard people talk about multiplex wiring so could do with a little info if anyone knows anything.
[attachment=14197]

depends as it was bit of an odd year 02 as there was still mk1s being produced that also had hdi engines in them. easiest option is just to go for a dw8 wiring bolts up easy enough. however later ones were semi ecu controlled
The m52 facelift berlingo/partner have multiplex wiring iirc,well I know the hdi's do! They also have have an uber ghey seimens feuling/ecu as I know too well :-( great little vans though, love my old workhorse.
(08-03-2014, 11:33 PM)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]The m52 facelift berlingo/partner have multiplex wiring iirc,well I know the hdi's do! They also have have an uber ghey seimens feuling/ecu as I know too well :-( great little vans though, love my old workhorse.

Correct all the facelift ones are multiplex
So how hard would you say it woul be to rip all the multiplex out and say drop a 306 hdi lump and loom in, I'm a mechanic so the tools and logic side are coverd lol just tryin to decide how much a pita it would be.
Hang on decide what engine your wanting to use first and go from there.
There's a few facelifts running xud9te engines
ill have a partner running an xud soon enough Smile
loved my partner, took some right abuse
(09-03-2014, 10:33 PM)Jenkosowls Wrote: [ -> ]Hang on decide what engine your wanting to use first and go from there.
There's a few facelifts running xud9te engines

Well this is what iv been thinking all day decided to go down the xud route with a gt2056 possibly, got a td04 all ready to bolt up with oil lines but it was laggy as f*ck when the fuel screw wasn't spanked.