306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Platinum Silver S1 306 HDI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had the car since 15/1/2014, its a 1999 V Plate 306 HDI GLX 5 Door in Platinum Silver, Been nearly a fully family owned car since new and sold originally by my dad when he worked at Peugeot (who then owned it for a few years also)

Spec:

All exterior/interior upgrades from PH3 D Turbo bar PH2 Rear Spoiler.
Aero Wipers
Fiat Mist Jets (like xsara)
Pioneer Front Speakers
Sony Upgraded Head Unit
Whippy Remap
GTI6 Steering Wheel
Michelin PS3'S up front
Sachs Front Suspension
Callipers in black all round
142k as of 17/7/2015
I love that colour! Any other plans for it?
(08-03-2014, 05:43 PM)sam Wrote: [ -> ]I love that colour! Any other plans for it?

Cheers!
Xsara mist jets soon, also got the power/tuning bug now so will no doubt be going limited torque stage 2 or stage 1.5 as cheap as possible (decat mainly)
Looks great

40mm drop and black masks would look epic Smile
(08-03-2014, 06:24 PM)7057sam Wrote: [ -> ]Looks great

40mm drop and black masks would look epic Smile

Thanks!
40mm drop would look good! Not sure about the black masks though, I havent seen one in Silver with them on yet so cant compare the two sets of lights
that looks mint!

Nah, I like the clean fresh look of those chrome lights on the silver...maybe a photo shopper can do a comparison?
(08-03-2014, 06:39 PM)Piggy Wrote: [ -> ]that looks mint!

Nah, I like the clean fresh look of those chrome lights on the silver...maybe a photo shopper can do a comparison?

Cheers!
Same to be honest, I think the silver goes well with the silver paintwork
Havent updated this for ages so thought I would before Pugfest and possibly FCS.

Current Spec:

Stage 1 Whippy Remap
GTI6 Steering Wheel
Cyclones wrapped in Michelin PS3's
Phase 2 GTI6 Rear Spoiler
Phase 2 D Turbo Interior
Sony Headunit
Pioneer Front Speakers
Aero wipers
Fiat Xsara Type Mist Jets
Callipers painted hammerite blue all round
Air con removed

Haven't been doing much mods wise yet to this, just been racking up the miles really, been really busy recently. Getting a few bits sorted before Pugfest, GTI6 master cylinder is the next first mod I will be doing, fancy the extra bite but not the extra unsprung weight.

Few photos:
Anyone have any suggestions/comments? Smile

[attachment=22709]

[attachment=22710]

[attachment=22718]

[attachment=22720]
Looking good. The second pic looks proper moonstone. Did you find the interior you were after then or are they ph2 leathers?
Cheers Iceman!
Nope still only got the DTurbo fronts in and not in the rear :/ 
(18-04-2015, 09:41 AM)MY95 Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers Iceman!
Nope still only got the DTurbo fronts in and not in the rear :/ 

Oh ok so you have blue fleck front seats and rest half leather? What about doorcards? The latter was my biggest hate about the leaf pattern interiors lol
Leaf door cards are awful tbf, I used the plain black ones with leaf leathers.
I luckily found a whole interior with doorcards (Thank God lol). The rears are poverty spec manual windows so have a hole in them but you can't win them all 
Ive got the black doorcards all round
Standard GLX rear seats lol Look so out of place its annoying! :/ 
(18-04-2015, 11:50 AM)MY95 Wrote: [ -> ]Ive got the black doorcards all round
Standard GLX rear seats lol Look so out of place its annoying! :/ 

Get some cheap black cloth/suede and a can of spray glue? Will look better than light grey 
Would rather just wait and have the proper rear seats mate Smile
Any suggestions for the car anyone? Smile 
Pugfest Update

So haven't updated this in a while (hasn't been much interest in it so never bothered until now)
Pugfest was great, loved going up the track! (yes I was the person who had a whole car full of interiors and a boot full of supplies lol) For those who wondered who's car this was on the front row of the stand here's the answer.

[attachment=24362]

Yes that's me, brought my dad with me as it was my first show and didn't fancy doing 550 miles in one day by myself! Car performed faultlessly though and had a good flogging most of the time, 50mpg sitting at 80-90 all the way down the motorway in 5th (bar the 50's of course) so im chuffed with that.

Didn't get much time to chat with many people other than the few that know, would like to get to know a few more people in the club next year (was a bit nervous just going up to people to be honest, and people were all over the place and not with their cars so didn't know who was who)

Photos/Video from the day

[attachment=24363]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQNqwqH5...ture=share

Update

New MAF fitted the day before Pugfest as the old one was goosed
Full 5dr PH3 D Turbo interior in blue fitted the day after Pugfest (seem to sit really far forward now though even with seat fully back)
New air filter fitted about an hour ago as the old one was also goosed....

[attachment=24364]

Cheers