306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Gti6 front splitter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Evening all.

As title says I'm after a good condition front gti6 splitter if anyone has one?

Postage please if not in the Cornwall region.

Thanks.
Anyone?? Sad
You could always buy a new one from your local peugeot dealership they are £74 and that is also with fixing kit.ThumbsUp
(08-03-2014, 11:49 AM)mcvite Wrote: [ -> ]You could always buy a new one from your local peugeot dealership they are £74 and that is also with fixing kit.ThumbsUp

holy cow...thats expensive!!!

get down ya local scrappys...grab one of a 306 there or a laguna, megane, espace, or even something different, cut and cable tie to fit Smile
(08-03-2014, 11:49 AM)mcvite Wrote: [ -> ]You could always buy a new one from your local peugeot dealership they are £74 and that is also with fixing kit.ThumbsUp

Is that what they cost now!? Confused Was £40 brand new with fitting kit in 2010 when I bought one! Which wasn't much more than the used ones at the time lol. Sold it when I moved on to Golfs unfortunately though, was still mint.
Bloody hell! Was thinking about ringing pug but if there that much then I think I'll give that a miss haha!

Think a trip to the local scrappy is the best ideal.
I have one from a 406 v6 coupe that I am breaking
Are they the same as a 6?
(11-03-2014, 10:34 PM)DeeTurbo Wrote: [ -> ]£13.95!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-306-97...5d29e8fe76

Not sure thats the gti splitter?!

Anyone confirm? Coz mine battered to hell and could do with a nice mint one!
Damn that's cheap! Just checked servicebox and that same part (7414 K9) is £30.19. That is the right part isn't it? Confused Not that I need one anyway, just curious lol.
I think they're trying to get rid of old stock.
Someone buy one and let us know then. Big Grin
Are we sure thats the GTI splitter and not just the standard piece that fits on bottom of a ph2 spoiler??

Description says "except sports models" Sad
Yeah, I don't think it is tbh.

7414 L0 looks like the right part to me!
that is the part number for ph2 splitter
gti 6 has a ph3 style round fogs with a splitter partnumber of 7414 L0
I've got a Gti-6 splitter here if you'd like it, happy to post it.
It's got a few scuffs on he bottom but none more than you'd expect, also happy to get pictures of it in the next day or two if you're interested.

Not got the mounting bolt things though, they rusted away.
If OP not interested, I would be in some pics as mine is pretty rough
I'll pm you retropug