306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Our most masculine rental yet...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So last week we had a meeting in London. 9 times out of 10 we would take the tube, but we had another meeting in Watford the same day...so we needed something small to get us about, but big and manly like so nobody would question our sexuality.

[Image: D36EAAF3-1197-428C-8F3C-E27948EA6B86.jpg]

:p

The worst part is...it wasn't half bad!

It was well screwed together, solid (okay, it only had 49 miles on it...) quiet and comfortable...until you hit a bump.

This thing was the "S" model which I think stands for Sport. Nowadays manufacturers seem to think this means you can give a car absolutely no suspension at all, so it feels sporty. And yeah, it had a lot of grip to explore with its zingy yet asthmatic 1.2 engine. Trouble is, it was so solid that negotiating speedbumps was torture and on a fast country road it was skittish as fook! Danced about all over the road and gave zero confidence.

So yea, there's my mini review of our most masculine car rental yet..
That's the gayest thing since men sucking other mens cocks.
I love the abarth in grey.
49 miles is impressive! Big Grin
From someone who works on Ka's... they're shit and have plenty of problems, dont buy one
car you want to be smoking the tyres off it! rag it like its stolen!
Something about small Fiats I love, as said Arbarths are the shiz! Heard the 'twinair' engines are good aswell.
(02-03-2014, 11:58 PM)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]From someone who works on Ka's... they're shit and have plenty of problems, dont buy one

Absolutely this, appalling little pieces of crap. They stop being well screwed together fairly quickly and as far as i've experienced the ride comfort doesn't get better in any of the other models, almost as bad as the new minis lol.
(02-03-2014, 11:06 PM)JJ0063 Wrote: [ -> ]I love the abarth in grey.

This. I'd love to drive one. They are supposed to be great fun