306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: SUN IS OUT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PERFECT WEATHER TO...

WORK ON CAR.
If only Sad helping someone move house lol
Its dull and chilly here! Sad
I'm still in bed and haven't looked outside yet. Looks dull though through the blinds :-?
Stuck in bed with tonsillitis, wish i was working on my car.
Blue skies n warmth...hopefully a sign of things to come!
means the misses wants to go for a walk ;( FML
Perfect weather to sit in the fecking office staring out the window while looking busy Sad
A bit of derv burned, now back at home.

Going to work soon to unmask the new project. Pictures to come.
Yeah at work till half 4. Got to get some work done to both cars next week, so you watch it piss it down. :-(
Trying to read the map of the zr but cant get the galletto to work, also got one of the bugs going around so lots of fun there Sad
Just been to the dinghy show and now packing to go home! Big Grin
Its been quite nice here as well, been fitting the PAS pump that Tom sent me....having issues as standard though. Sad
(01-03-2014, 01:39 PM)lolsteve Wrote: [ -> ]Trying to read the map of the zr but cant get the galletto to work, also got one of the bugs going around so lots of fun there Sad

Doesn't work with windows 8, just to let you know.
(01-03-2014, 05:11 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2014, 01:39 PM)lolsteve Wrote: [ -> ]Trying to read the map of the zr but cant get the galletto to work, also got one of the bugs going around so lots of fun there Sad

Yes it does. Wink
(01-03-2014, 05:12 PM)Toms306 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2014, 05:11 PM)kentiiboii Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes it does. Wink

Mine didn't but did with Windows 7.
Mine works on the win 7 desktop (though not overly portable or practical lol) and the win8 laptop.

I have updated to win8.1 since mapping the last HDi though....so hope it still works now! lol
Mine is windows 7 though :/
Trying a windows xp install now see if that makes a difference