306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Custom Boot Badges
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know of where I can get hold of a custom bootlock badge? I PM'd the custom-decal guy from the thread that had been ongoing over the past couple years but I haven't had a response. Is he still in business and if not can anyone suggest someone else who makes them?

Thanks in advance
Don't think he comes onto this forum any more, but he's probably on ebay.
Cheers, I found one on eBay from Galpin Auto Vinyls Ltd. Not sure if it's the same person or not but hopefully will turn out okay. Here is a link if anyone else is looking http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...1441075534
Yeah galpin is the one that used to be on here
custom-decals was a seperate user, but Galpin Auto Vinyls have a fairly good rep as well afaik. Smile
Cheers for that, will post pics once I get it on
I got a rear badge from Galpin last week as mine was missing... Personally think the price is a bit high for what it is but seems a good product. Smile
ive got a complete lock with a key that has a white badge on it if anybody is keen...
I can PM him on the other forum for you?
(01-03-2014, 12:11 PM)RetroPug Wrote: [ -> ]I can PM him on the other forum for you?

Thanks for the offer pal, I've ordered one from Galpin now though
Gareth7 did the one from my gti6
(01-03-2014, 03:39 PM)Just Sean Wrote: [ -> ]Gareth7 did the one from my gti6

Gareth hasn't been around for a while though.
Gareth is back now. Well, he is on the other forum anyway, he's sorting out the backlog and refunds etc. Smile