306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: A few goodies coilovers etc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A few bits and bob here, what do you want? I can post at your expense

307 xsi 283mm calipers with mintex discs and pads all with loads of life left 100 delivered, great upgrade guys as I'm sure you will all know. Also a gti-6 master cylinder which I will chuck in too.

Piper cross induction kit 40 delivered, comes with the little spray bottle too, il chuck in the cold air feed for nothing.

Oil catch can 15 delivered complete with little breather filter

Ap racing coilovers paid 380 new they have 15k or so on them, complete with c spanner, 200 collected or I can get a courier price, no knocks etc really good setup pug love runs these on his six and I'm sure he can vouch for the quality.

I also have a smooth bonnet and grill in Diablo red 70 collected or again I can arrange it to be sent by courier, and I have a diablo shel with all panels etc.

Black masks with a few clips snapped (cheers Sam) 40 delivered currently modified for hid kit.

Sportex back box and race tube from a 1.4 100 collected or delivered at your cost.

Cheers chris

[Image: image_zps0d2394ff.jpg]
What rear shocks come with the APs? And what rating are the springs?
Still tempted to go and scavenge some panels off yours, but Diablo varies so much it's always touch and go whether it'll match. How much would you charge for front and rear bumpers?
Pictures of the smooth bonnet and grille in diablo?
Rear bumper 25 mate front one has a crack on the front left, the coilovers are ap ones and come as a set no splitting I'm afraid, il take a photo later mate and post it here for you? they both need spraying to make them mint but they are what they are there 14 years old after all cheers

Chris
Have you got a picture of the tinted lights?
Lights ain't the best mate ain't gunna lie few clips snapped etc
Dont think this is the place for your questions, start a new thread.
(04-03-2014, 03:13 PM)hazy Wrote: [ -> ]what is better diesel 306 or petrol 306

Petrol lol
my ones 380 odd brand new ?
Catch can come today mate ThumbsUp thanks Smile
glad to hear it mate the other half posted it but forgot to take it with her to work mon morning :/ glad your happy bud

chris

all stull up for grabs boys and girls open to offers as it need shifting can post stuff too
Still got stuff lads
If had the money I would snap the bonnet, grill and coilovers off you Sad
still got them m8 im only in ludgershall too
I know just skint dude as got new car and new wheels tomz
still all here can courier next day etc bargain prices fed up with timewasters
Im interested in the rear shocks....Wink
cant split the shocks from the coilies bud as there matching