306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: There comes a time...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's a point in every person's life where they must stand up to a few home truths, and i think it's healthy to be honest about it. I have recently fallen in love, possibly for the first time. It feels different to how i have felt with previous girlfriends, so i guess maybe before it was always just lust. It's not exactly plain sailing, but we have something a bit special so it's worth the trouble.

Anyway, her name is Trixie and she's from Birmingham. She really wants to meet my parents, and they wan to meet her, but i don't think i can do it. My parents hold certain prejudices that just wouldn't wear well, they'd probably try and report me to the police or something. I don't think Trixie would react well to the hostility either, she's got a mouth on her and might bite if provoked. I don't know what to do, but when Trixie pricks up those ears and looks at me with her mournful eyes i just melt and want to do everything to please her. How can i win?

She's now refusing to come out for walks or eat her dinner, i'm worried it's come to a choice between her or my family. I had dreams of a family with her, but i don't know if i can make that choice, family is family first. I've also been having doubts about my fathering capabilities to deal with seven children at once, it's a sobering thought. I am a bit lost tbh, got to the point where i don't know which way to turn.
I actually read the whole thing

f*ck you sir f*ck you!!
(27-02-2014, 10:21 PM)7057sam Wrote: [ -> ]I actually read the whole thing

f*ck you sir f*ck you!!

lol
Nicely done sir Alex, nicely done lol
You lot really need to stop getting high on week nights!
Rofl
Good effort but so much more potential.
Bah, best I could come up with in the ten minutes it took him to get home from mine, will do better next time. Wink
Epic troll is epic!