306oc - Peugeot 306 Owners Club & Forum

Full Version: Give respect where respect is due
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lucky git!! Was a number of teachers at my school youd love to have got with lol not fair!!!
Ha fair play, he's not exactly going to be inundated with fanny in his life so get it where you can lol.

Crap pic but she looks decent haha.
Where were they when I was at school? All we had were grumpy, frumpy old women. Sad
What a LAD
I only had one hot teacher and she was smoking. Australian blonde English teacher, just what an all boys school needed haha
We had no hot teachers - who taught us, but when we started in the 6th form a new dance teacher started. She wasn't much of a looker, but my god she was fit as fook!

Then, as if that wasn't enough for a 16 year old to oggle, her sister started working at the school too. Only she was a looker, with the body to match. She was dating a rugby player mind, who was the size of a small car.
She's got a cracking chest in that picture.
He looks like a grotty little oik, just read the article and it doesn't look like he managed to do the job.

UNLUKY

I bet she would have been wicked in bed as well, crazy birds always are.
one teacher id have loved to have in my bed, when I was 16, she was young blonde science teacher. Had legs from heaven!
Admin we need a cold shower in here! Stat!
(28-02-2014, 01:36 PM)lolsteve Wrote: [ -> ]Admin we need a cold shower in here! Stat!

Agreed.

Can we rein the language in please guys, I'm sure we all had at least one teacher we lusted after as hormonal teenagers (I know I did! lol ), but this isn't really the place to be discussing such things.
Jammy little git, Id smash the fook outta her. Wonder what she saw in him as hes only a scrawny little ginger pot head from a council estate.
That's unreal, lucky little sod! Would totally smash that too, SCUUFFF!!

[quote='WiNgNuTz' pid='398420'

Agreed.

Can we rein the language in please guys, I'm sure we all had at least one teacher we lusted after as hormonal teenagers (I know I did! :lol: ), but this isn't really the place to be discussing such things.
[/quote]

What, so you'd rather it was in... the project section? "There's a teacher with a cracking rack at college, i'll be starting down the usual route - bunch of flowers and coffee, possibly a film, we'll see how she looks before shelling out too much. Hoping in a couple of months I can move on to dinners and a movie and, depending on what the finances are looking like, I reckon i'll try for third base."

Could work I guess, would certainly get the usual "thread is useless without pics" etc. lol
Stfu poodle. lol
(28-02-2014, 02:17 PM)Dum-Dum Wrote: [ -> ]Jammy little git, Id smash the fook outta her. Wonder what she saw in him as hes only a scrawny little ginger pot head from a council estate.

Because he's hung like a horse Dodgy
(28-02-2014, 03:40 PM)WiNgNuTz Wrote: [ -> ]Stfu poodle. lol

You can't censor me grumble moan fecking nazis whinge .net all over again.

:p
Lucky lady garden! Id love to oggle at her tits!

And hes ginger...WTF?
He would get so much abuse at my old school for getting the chance to smash her and bailing because he was nervous!
Didnt even need to open the link to know what this about. Would love to give her one. Not after all you lot obviously...
(28-02-2014, 02:47 PM)Poodle Wrote: [ -> ]What, so you'd rather it was in... the project section? "There's a teacher with a cracking rack at college, i'll be starting down the usual route - bunch of flowers and coffee, possibly a film, we'll see how she looks before shelling out too much. Hoping in a couple of months I can move on to dinners and a movie and, depending on what the finances are looking like, I reckon i'll try for third base."

Could work I guess, would certainly get the usual "thread is useless without pics" etc. lol

lmao
Had a teacher at my school, Miss Pringle. Massive norks and quite pretty too, I was in year 9 when she started and she must have been about 23-24. Saw her in a pub about 5 years later and tried it on, basically got told to piss off, but imagine the next morning...

"Can I use your phone?"
"Yeah, why?"
"I need to phone someone"
"Who?"
"EVERY LAD IN MY YEAR 9 FORM!!!"
Plenty of fit women teachers in the school I work in..... Big Grin

Reminded me of this

Pervs!!
Well done.
(28-02-2014, 10:39 PM)Sian Wrote: [ -> ]Pervs!!

I see captain Obvious McNoshit is in the house. Wink
Being the only girl on the thread i had to haha
(01-03-2014, 09:51 AM)Sian Wrote: [ -> ]Being the only girl on the forum i had to haha

Corrected that for ya!
(01-03-2014, 10:56 AM)cpikey316_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2014, 09:51 AM)Sian Wrote: [ -> ]Being the only girl on the forum i had to haha

Corrected that for ya!

Theres a couple girls on here Smile
Les off!